JTH's micro hydro PC grow #2: Swiss Cheese (ScroG/LST)

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: JTH's micro hydro PC grow #2: Swiss Cheese (ScroG/LST)

Post by JTP » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 am

There's been new growth and no signs of any burn on other leaves. Guessing that was just spilled solution.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:14 am

Damn it looks like you're the only grower around right now. I have yet to see any of your harvests but I assume that was because of the accident last time? This one's coming along nice, can't wait to see the flowering pics, true weed pr0n.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Ikku wrote:Damn it looks like you're the only grower around right now.
yeah kind of, I decided not to post my grows on here anymore.. I feel it's safer that way

lookin great though JTP (Y)
Peace Not Greed.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

I really don't think posting your grow online is risky unless you're putting your address, face, and phone number all over it. If you get busted and think they'd use this as evidence, I highly doubt that as well, why go through the trouble of subpoenaing all this info and they'd have to look for IP addresses and shit. Low to no risk I think.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 pm

my username is used with other things, with my email attached to it that can be found and being a pain in the ass to get rid of. I use that email for everything (which I'm gonna change soon), but I don't want my employers/school to find anything...which is extremely easy if you know what you're doing.
Peace Not Greed.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Make a new WG account bro. I won't tell ;)

Tbh yeah it's easy if you know what you're doing, but it's not like they are going to be like "hmmm, this guy might be growing weed, let's find out." It's only really going to be a big deal if you're caught because of something else, and even then, as I said, they probably aren't going to go through the trouble of getting the records because they'd have to subpoena it and trace IPs and it's really more trouble than it's worth. But, if you feel uncomfortable, don't let me change your mind.

I was arrested for illegal activity not too long ago but I don't think they are going to find my posts on this little tiny forum.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm going to school for computer security, people do stuff like that for fun... even my administrators. It's easier than you think to do that type of stuff, it can take up to 5 minutes to find everything I do online if they knew what they're doing and felt like it. Maybe next time I might set up an account purely for it, but I'm letting it go for now.
Peace Not Greed.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 pm

He's not kidding. I stay in touch with people from my childhood when I barely remembered their names. One of them even used a pseudonym. There's a reason I haven't posted my face pic or any pictures outside of my house.

Why don't you just grab a SOCKS5 or VPS and, as Ikku said, make a new account?

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Regardless of measures you can take to safeguard yourself from being caught, the best way is to not post it in the first place.

One of my favourite sayings is "There's no point incriminating yourself any more than you are doing already."

Not to say i don't like seeing peoples' grows on here, you'll just never see one of mine.

Aside from that, you have a damn fine looking plant there.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm

maybe I'll give a post of the final plants before harvest... lets just say if you look at my last grow log, the plants are 8 inches taller, 2-3 times as bushy/quantity of bud per plant, much more crystals, and wayyy more potent. I pulled a little popcorn nug off the bottom (the least developed bud) and took 4 hits out of it and I got STONEDD from it. Didn't dry it or anything, just smoked it right after picking it. It's way stronger without even being dried or cured compared to my last plants after a good 1.5 months of curing, and they aren't even finished growing.

Once again though, due to unforseen conditions (August/September it basically rained every day, it was a record in our area), they won't be FULLY grown to completion since the temperature is going to get to below freezing in probably 2 weeks, and I'd guess the plants have around a full month of final budding to do.

Medi bud is an AMAZING strain in quantity and quality, HIGHLY recommended

edit: lets say if I did grow a few plants, the first one I picked got me about 2.5 grams of high quality bubblehash out of it along with 2.5 ounces of buds... It was the medium sized plant, which had the smallest amount of crystals. That's only of course if I did grow it ;)
Peace Not Greed.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 am

Can't say I've been the most attentive this time around, but she's doing alright. Just tied her down after I took these photos. Something fucked with my timer again; last I checked, it was on 8/16. Switched it back to 12/12 4 days ago and just going to tie anything that gets near the lights.

djApples
Why Hello There !

Re: JTH's micro hydro PC grow #2: White Widow (ScroG/LST)

Post by djApples » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am

JTP wrote:Just ordered an LED panel for this grow. Sprout is about 2" above the net pot now. Also planning on supplementing CO2.
How's the LED panel going for you? I'm seriously thinking of getting one but I'm getting mixed reviews.
A conservative is a man who sits and thinks, mostly sits. - Woodrow Wilson

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:59 am

Won't fit in the case, so I'm saving it for another grow.

After I took this, I tied down a few more branches and trimmed her. Now drying and storing the trimmed fan leaves for future edible use.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:42 pm

:chronic: