Monkeys Critical Sensi Star Grow

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: Monkeys Critical Sensi Star Grow

Post by SativaMonkey » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Update on the lil ens due to im letting these run full course to preflower:

Today the leaves seem to have taken on a very dense green colour from what research ive done that means cloraphyll production has increased & they are now starting vegative growth & i still aint got a dam tent to put them in, i hate xmas & new year it just plugs up the post, i have 2nd Tent, 2nd 150mm cooltube, 2nd 600w ballast & 2 x 30ins (1 for each tent) ocilating tower fans on the way for their vegi tent, to be honest i cant think of anything else i would need to create the perfect enviroment for them to grow short of their home countrys..
You Know Your Boxed When You Look At Your Hands And Wonder Why They Keep Trying To Give You Things

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:55 am

Have you fed them yet?

Real dark green can also be a sign of a nitrogen overdose

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:08 am

No they wont get fed til they show signs they need it & i woulda thought an N overdose would have shown before 20+ days, the leaves have turned a little like my kalichakra`s sorta colour & the leaves have thickened up they just looking healthy
You Know Your Boxed When You Look At Your Hands And Wonder Why They Keep Trying To Give You Things

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 am

Oh ya, these are the babies...my bad. All these threads get me so confused

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 pm

ok you worried me & im still using the same brand of soil that i used for my others & i had to flush them so outa worry & morbid curiousity i flushed one of them out & you were right serious high levels of 4.4 EC nearly had me a fuckin heart attack so after i got over it i ran a shitload more water through the pot & till i got an EC of 1.4 & had a bong to recover gona sort the rest of them out shortly shit higher your like the bird on ma shoulda m8 i think i like poisonin plants lol,

On a better note i recieved new ballast & cooltube today wayhay, hopefully get everything else tommora & i can get them under my MH & make my leki meter think its powerin tesco lol