Megan

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: Megan

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:13 pm

What kind of Miracle grow have you got? If you are still feeding it nitrogen rich nutrients intended for the vegetative cycle then that definately contributes to the slow flowering

I don't understand why your plant would have fallen over...

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 pm

flagg wrote:Was thinking of changing to a bloom feed but stayed with miracle gro for the momment, not to much of it.

It werent a transplant as such, she is in the same pot just with bottom missing and placed on another pot so roots can grow down into it.

Its thawing at the momment so she will have proper heating for next 5 weeks or abouts, cant wait to try her out
Double potting is a better way of doing a tranplant then normal way it causes less disruption to the roots if done properly & our babys like to be deep rooted but i Think we could have found your strange plant growth issue if the soil you have them in is very high in nitrogen (like Miracle Grow) it CAN lock out out other nutrients ie phospherous & potassium that would kinda explain why your only getting green growth P & K are the main nutes the plant needs to flower "bloom nutes" are high in these & low in the nitrogen im none to sure wether a flush would help see about getting folier feed bloom nutes give her a light going over with it for a couple of days & see if you get any improvement..

Its what i would do, what do you think higher??
You Know Your Boxed When You Look At Your Hands And Wonder Why They Keep Trying To Give You Things

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

I agree...

If he's using an all-purpose miracle grow food then he's definately got a problem..it would be good to flush them and stop the use of that food right away, and get something appropriate for flowering. Nitrogen inhibits flowering...

And double potting is a great stress free way to transplant for sure

Edit: Even the Miracle grow bloom booster has to much nitrogen in it..

15-30-15 NPK

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Here`s what i bought for flowering NPK 3/5/4, maybe canna P/K would be better with 0% N & high P & K but Plant magic is organic & relatively low in the NPK count but with the levels of nute in the soil unknown i wouldnt want to poison her with excessive nutes incase were wrong

http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/Org ... m-1347.asp
its not folier but if higher agrees flushin is ok to do i think its worth a try
You Know Your Boxed When You Look At Your Hands And Wonder Why They Keep Trying To Give You Things

flagg
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flagg » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Thanks for the info friends..youve talked me into doing a bit more for her.

flagg
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flagg » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

After about half n hour of searching the miacle-gro box ive found this 24-8-16 .....bad uh ?

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Your welcome m8 id Let her settle a little bit due to the lean she`s suffering before you flush i wouldnt want to stress her much more right now but if your willin to spend a few £ id also get Vita-link bioplus would help with nutrient uptake, shock & protect her from nasties while she`s weak but 28N is waaayyyy to much p&K needs to be higher then N, if i were you m8 id avoid Miracle grow in any future grows.

Good luck for you and the girly
Last edited by SativaMonkey on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 am

flagg wrote:After about half n hour of searching the miacle-gro box ive found this 24-8-16 .....bad uh ?
Dont use miraclegro. What are you thinking?
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 am

blackxs wrote:
flagg wrote:After about half n hour of searching the miacle-gro box ive found this 24-8-16 .....bad uh ?
You used it yourself bro until you realized it was a bad idea, its all a learning curve :rastasmoke:

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:40 am

Yup...very bad. Search no further for why your plants are flowering so oddly

flagg
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flagg » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 am

Thanks..shes not due to be fed till Monday so il have time to find something better .. looking at her again it looks like them five tops are trying to become colas but for my incompetence.

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:22 pm

you got 6 tops all wanting to be colas with a change in diet your mistake might give you 6 colas i`ll be watching this space :stoned2:

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 pm

SativaMonkey wrote:
blackxs wrote:
You used it yourself bro until you realized it was a bad idea, its all a learning curve :rastasmoke:
Yeah and once I learned about it I never used it again. He knows its terrible but for some reason is still looking at different MG options.

Just get Fox Farms or make your own soil
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

SativaMonkey
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SativaMonkey » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 pm

cant get foxfarms in the uk i dont think go with Plant Magic supreme ive i read a lot of praises of this soil and the ferts that go with it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLANT-MAGIC-SOIL- ... 564123ba51

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:06 am

Is flagg using miracle grow soil as well as nutrients? tsk...tsk :roll:

Here's some good brands of nutes available in the uk....be sure to check the complete lineups from each company

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIO-BIZZ-BLOOM-50 ... 519332a230

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ADVANCED-NUTRIENT ... 3f061c6433

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IONIC-HYDRO-BLOOM ... 20b3674ce5

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CANNA-BOOST-ACCEL ... 1e6077fe8c