MY SWEET HYDROPONIC BABIES.......

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: MY SWEET HYDROPONIC BABIES.......

Post by POTSMURF » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 am

To hell with all that amnesia....lol...r u gonna give me an e-mail address to send this video to??? OR tell me how to post this video on this page????

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 am

Is it You Tube or what?

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 am

No, it's a video I made on my digital camera and loaded it to my computer. I don't personally want to youtube it.

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 pm

By the way, I just found out that I needed to aerate my resevoir. So I went and bought a 20-60 gallon air pump with an airstone and put it in my resevoir. This actually reduces root born diseases and promotes root growth.....kind of like aeroponics except a little different.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks for sending me your video PotSmurf

I have no comment other than that you have yourself a pro setup there man!

Everything is so clean and tidy too

Wish you could get it up here for everyone to see...it's definately something worth showing off!

Or atleast get some more pics of your whole setup up

Don't get too many folks around here with such sweet setups...

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 am

Hey higher, did the video have sound??? By the way bro, thank you so effin' much man. That makes me feel so good to hear you say that about my setup. Do I get some points for that.........LOL. No for real though, It took me a long time and research to get exactly what I wanted and set it up how I wanted it. I am so effin' excited about this grow bro. I know it is gonna be successful but I am so anxious for it to bud. I am going to do some LST on 1-2 plants and Supercrop 1-2 plants and even top 1-2 plants, just so I can get all the experience under my belt that I can. How do I earn points and stuff higher?? Isn't this your website........you should be able to let me know something ......LOL PEACE TO ALL

P.S. OOPS!! I guess you or somebody did give me a point and I just didn't see it until after I wrote the top part of this message. This (P.S. part) is me editing my reply....lol.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 am

who is it thats got the 6 random seeds planted then? is that Sykonot or Potsmurf? either way im still fucking confused.

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 am

Listen bubbles, I'm growing a few different kinds but not 6 different kinds. Anyway, if you wanna see my growroom then send me your e-mail and I'll show it to you. You can ask weedguru_higher, he seen it. I sent my video to his e-mail and he said it was a decent looking gro setup. Let me know what you wanna do bro. PEACE TO ALL

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 am

HEY WEEDGURU_HIGHER, how do I get that joint that is under my avatar to not be there or for it to be something else?? Does it have something to do with the number of posts you post or how high your karma gets??? I've seen some people that have pot leaves all the way across that space, but they have a boatload of posts, too. Once again, I'm gonna pull the " You should know since you run the site" card on you.......LOL. You do run/own/made this website, right??? PEACE TO ALL

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:10 am

no man hes told yall before that he Weedguru Animal runs and owns the site, all the mods just have "weedguru" infront of their name and also have green names, site admin has red name.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

POTSMURF wrote:Hey higher, did the video have sound???
Yup

POTSMURF wrote:I am going to do some LST on 1-2 plants and Supercrop 1-2 plants and even top 1-2 plants, just so I can get all the experience under my belt that I can.
Sounds like a great idea. Side by side comparisons of different training technique are neat
POTSMURF wrote: How do I earn points and stuff higher?? Isn't this your website........you should be able to let me know something ......LOL PEACE TO ALL
This website belongs to Weedguru Animal...I have just contributed my time and knowledge to it

The karma system is this :
What is the Karma System?

We now have a user reputation (karma) system in place. The karma system is a neat little mod that contributes to the community aspect of a website by empowering you to give feedback to those who deserve it. It is a tool you can use to show your appreciation or disapproval for anything that another member has done.

Who do I give Karma too?

The Karma system is an informal way for members of the forum to reward (or penalize) fellow members for informative, helpful, articulate, or even simply entertaining (or not) posts.

Suppose you posted for help on how to do something and got such a quick and helpful response from another member that you want to show appreciation in more than just words. You can applaud them by giving them Karma. Perhaps another member responded to that same post negatively offering no help and unnecessarily making you look foolish when you genuinely needed help. You can show your disapproval by taking Karma away from them.

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:59 am

HEY BUBBLES, do you want me to e-mail you this effin' video tour of my grow romm setup or not?????

weedguru_higher, yeah, I think it will be neat to watch these plants grow beside one another with different growing techniques being applied to each plant on an individual basis. I have one plant that has been growing some funky, curved, and misshapen leaves, but it is staying really short and the nodes are almost right on top of each other. We already know what that means, don't we?......GREAT bud production. The leaves are starting to straighten up anyway. Long story short, I'm really anxious and excited, too......LOL

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 am

POTSMURF wrote:HEY WEEDGURU_HIGHER, how do I get that joint that is under my avatar to not be there or for it to be something else?? Does it have something to do with the number of posts you post or how high your karma gets??? I've seen some people that have pot leaves all the way across that space, but they have a boatload of posts, too. Once again, I'm gonna pull the " You should know since you run the site" card on you.......LOL. You do run/own/made this website, right??? PEACE TO ALL
I don't run the site...Weedguru Animal does!!

And yeah it has to do with post count...it changes every certain amount of posts along with your title

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 am

I know you don't own/run the site now. I wrote that last entry before I knew though. Sorry about that bro. No hard feelings....LOL.

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by POTSMURF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:23 am

HERE IS A FEW PICTURES TO SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT MY SETUP LOOKS LIKE SINCE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT A VIDEO TOUR ON HERE........LOL.......ENJOY. IF YOU LOOK AT THESE PICS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS OF IT SO FAR. THANX PEACE TO ALL

P.S. SET-UP INCLUDES: Ebb and Gro 12 site Hydroponic system w/ custom aeration system for reservoir, Sunleaves Ballast for MH/HPS, Sunleaves Sunspot 6 Hood, 6in. Light Hood fan w/ vent tubing, Sunleaves 400w Optilume HPS light, Mylar Reflective material, Oscilating fan, indoor/outdoor digital thermometer, nutrients,ph up and down, ph meter, and don't forget the chains and "S" hooks that the light hood is hanging from. If I forgot something I"m not surprised since the list is so effin' long......LOL...I want everybody to let me know what theythink of this set-up if they look at it. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH PEACE TO ALL
Attachments
hydro3 001.jpg
hydro3 001.jpg (144.48 KiB) Viewed 443 times
hydro3 002.jpg
hydro3 002.jpg (136.88 KiB) Viewed 443 times
hydro3 003.jpg
hydro3 003.jpg (145.29 KiB) Viewed 443 times