FIRST GROW....FLO'S ONLY

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

POTSMURF
Bonghead
Bonghead

FIRST GROW....FLO'S ONLY

Post by POTSMURF » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 am

This is my first time ever growing a plant. I done my research before growing and I done everything to my own discretion after reading up on the subject. This plant is what I came up with. I just want to get some feedback on this plant to see how well I'm doing. This plant is in the 8th week of flowering. I kept the temps between 73-78F. I am using 4-2ft. flo tubes up top and 2 spiral cfl's on opposite side for side lighting. I used dyna-gro grow nutes for veg. and dyna-gro bloom for flowering so far. It has been on a 12/12 light cycle for 8 weeks now, does that mean it is 8 weeks flowering or does that mean 2 weeks preflower and 6 weeks flowering????? Help me out people...lol. Seriously though, I would like to hear what people think about this plant. I got the seed out of a local bag of mid grade. I believe by the looks of it that it is a sativa dominant...not sure though this is my first time and all. Pics attached. The pic up top is the cola bud and I'm a little worried by the looks of it. The hairs aren't changing color as fast as the other buds.....what could that be????? I'm thinking it could be because it is the top and it isn't done growing upward yet.... is this possible????
Attachments
hope 002.jpg
hope 002.jpg (141.5 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
hope 005.jpg
hope 005.jpg (146.62 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
hope 001.jpg
hope 001.jpg (146.91 KiB) Viewed 1153 times

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: FIRST GROW....FLO'S ONLY

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 am

You start counting the weeks of flowering from the day you out your plants on 12/12

The best way to know if it's ready is to get that magnifier you mentionned in another post.

The hairs are your buds are turning red which is a sign it's on it's way to being ready for harvest though the buds don't look very compact. Though this would be normal considering they are only under flurous

I'm pretty sure it looks sativa dominant too.