Super Skunk Grow Log - Updated With Pictures

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

Halibu_Hoodrat
Casual toker
Casual toker

Super Skunk Grow Log - Updated With Pictures

Post by Halibu_Hoodrat » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Hey all. My mom busted me for my last effort at growing, but I've got another one going now, and I'm successfully keeping it low-key. The plants are about a week sprouted now, and they're pretty robust. One plant is under a 25W 1100 lumen warm white fluorescent, and the other two have one 13W 600 lumen soft white fluorescent each. I'm going to get two more of the 1100 lumen lights, because the 600 lumen bulbs just aren't sufficient. I've only got pictures on my cell phone right now, but I'll soon get a hold of my mom's digital camera, and take a few pictures to post.

If I get any males, I'm going to let the females be pollinated, and that way I'll have lots of seeds for next time around. If I get say, 1 male, is there any way I could turn it into a hermaphrodite too, while at the same time pollinating the females?
Last edited by Halibu_Hoodrat on Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
When all is one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.

Halibu_Hoodrat
Casual toker
Casual toker

As promised, some pics of the three plants.

Post by Halibu_Hoodrat » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:10 pm

In these pics, they're 6 days old.

I'll keep you guys updated frequently, unless my mom catches me again... lol.

The plant in the middle (in the pinkish pot) got a little screwed up, and it's a little behind the other two. After I germinated the seeds, I planted and watered them. I watered them out of a wide-mouthed vase, instead of a watering can, and it washed up the soil a bit when I was pouring it. When this plant sprouted, it was literally at the very edge of the pot. I had to carefully remove it and replant it in the middle of the pot.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:17 am

your plant looks so much different than mine, but at the same time they look almost the exact same right now.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Halibu_Hoodrat
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Halibu_Hoodrat » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:31 pm

Some parts of the stalks are turning purple. Is this a bad thing? I remember in somebody else's grow log, they had said that when their plants were dying the stalks were purple. Or, could it just be a genetic thing? My outdoor plants from last year had a lot of purple on the stalks, and it was Super Skunk as well.

Halibu_Hoodrat
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Halibu_Hoodrat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:24 pm

Update: I just switched to 12/12, and I'm going to upgrade to a 150W HPS. I'm also going to get a 150W MH for the next generation of vegetative. I'm planning on building myself a homemade water culture hydro system. I'll be growing 10 or so plants at once, and cloning instead of starting from seed. I'll be sure to update with some pictures of the new setup when it all comes into place.

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xNubletx » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:48 pm

From my experience, growing from seed is half the fun! But I have little experience.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Jim777 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:39 am

if u get purple leafs and shit just raise your temp a lil bit higher
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]