Spliff leaking a brown liquid?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

allan93
Why Hello There !

Spliff leaking a brown liquid?

Post by allan93 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:30 am

The spliff I was smoking earlier, rolled by a friend, started leaking this unpleasant brown fluid towards the end of it - I was wondering if anyone knew what it might have been, or how to avoid it happening in the future?
~ Every day, in every way, it's getting better and better ~

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: Spliff leaking a brown liquid?

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Its probably just the tar from the tobacco. Best bet would be to put a filter at the end of your spliff (the end towards your mouth).
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: Spliff leaking a brown liquid?

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 am

cutthecashflow wrote:Its probably just the tar from the tobacco. Best bet would be to put a filter at the end of your spliff (the end towards your mouth).
I've been using rolling tobacco filters in my Js for the last year or three. There has always been some debate about the stickiness of cannaboids, the % of not just tar but everything else a filter traps and the potential lack of potency. I do not really notice a major difference in smoking with or without a filter, in terms of how high I become and how quickly. Its more a case of the difference in harshness. Clearly, smoking with a roach, especially if burning your greens with tobacco, will give an effect on the body similar to smoking a cigarette without a filter. Some people miss that harshness when they try a vaporizer for example...or a J with a filter.

Whilst it seems clear that some of the sticky particles will be trapped in a filter, so will much of the tar.

Ideally, I will head towards a good vaporizer and stop smoking altogether.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/