Flavored goods?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Stacker
Why Hello There !

Flavored goods?

Post by Stacker » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi everyone!

My first post here, so in advance I thank all those who will respond for this help question

So I recently was curious about whether weed flavored goods exist or not

I started off from searching weed flavored shampoo which I failed at after 2 days of searching
Then I searched same for body gel weed flavored
Haven't found it either

Anyone knows where (in UK or Miami) I can find legal (or not, that doesn't matters) shampoo or other flavored goods
Would be best if you would help me with finding it on amazon (UK) or EBay (UK)

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: Flavored goods?

Post by leprechaun » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 am

I hope to god you mean scented... You shouldn't be eating shampoo.
Four star familiar.

Stacker
Why Hello There !

Post by Stacker » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Lol...

Yeah, I meant not to eat shampoo, I meant something that will give a great aromatic punch

Sorry for my bad English :p

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:15 pm

No worries, and as for bad English, "a great aromatic punch" sounds like excellent english to me, so all good. As for scented goods, I'm 100% positive you can buy weed scented incense sticks. But I know nothing of anything that you could wear. Do you smoke? I'm assuming this may be an attempt to hide the smell through some sort of elaborate double bluff?
Four star familiar.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 am

An elaborate double bluff...well put and suggested leprechaun. I noticed this thread a few days back and was too drunk at the time to spend too long pondering why anyone would want to smell of weed. Of course I am sure there are a few folks who genuinely enjoy the aroma, as there should be a few folks, who like me, enjoy the smell of creosote...but to seek out its scent in household items...its a step I have never considered. Perhaps stacker will explain?

Regardless of the reasons for your quest, stacker,I would be firstly advise running your snout over or nearby any number of hemp products...such as hemp shoes, hemp bags, hemp oil. I recall a shop from my hometown in england of Brighton, which sold exclusively hemp based products, mainly clothing, boots and bags especially. There are certainly hemp candles.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/