Seriously? Fuck the American Court system

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Seriously? Fuck the American Court system

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 am

They are really trying to fuck me over. I'm so fed up with this shit. Back in Sept, I was sentenced to 90 days compliance/ court orders, and 6 months suspended license with privileges, the compliance orders ended back on Dec. 21st. I have all the legal documentation stating that I was only on probation for 90 days. Yesterday (140 days after my court date), I got a letter in the mail from my compliance officer, (First one I've ever seen), saying that she had been trying to reach me for a while now, and said that the number we have on file is disconnected. First of all, the number on file is my Mothers cell/ work number, and that hasnt changed in 3 years. Secondly, both my father and I called, and left voicemails about a month into my probation, giving my compliance officer both my number and his, saying to call us back.. She was on a vacation at the time. Well, this letter that I just received says that I am still liable for court/compliance orders, so I gave her a call, and she says that I have to go in on Sunday night for a toxicology screening because I have "Driving privileges". I politely told her that my probation ended in Dec. but she said that I am still under court orders, even though it is past the 90 days, and I am 18 now. There is no documentation in neither Ohio laws, or in any of the papers I was given in court saying that I would have to report to the magistrate (judge) after my 90 days was up. I contacted a lawyer, and he said to take the test (I am detoxing and running a lot), and that if it came up positive for marijuana, I will either be arrested, or will be sentenced to a new hearing, and that at that time I should retain him. Is what the court system is doing even legal? they have neither said, nor given me anything saying that I still have to report to them after my 90 days... It just so happens that within the past couple weeks, our police force grew by atleast a dozen more cops... I feel like they are just trying to milk even more money out of me. I'm sorry to vent, but they have gotten on my last nerve. Is what they are doing legal and constitutional? Will this even hold up in court? thanks guys, I really appreciate any feedback...
"Nothing in excess."

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: Seriously? Fuck the American Court system

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't know if it's legal or not. Do some research. Google is your friend.

Even if it is legal, it's still immoral.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Searched Google like crazy. Called a lawyer and everything, talked to one directly from the NORML website, and he's never heard of anything like this. What sucks is that if I do fail and have to go to jail, I will fail Highschool, and will not go to college. They are ruining my life, and I see no light at the end of any tunnel. I'm getting fucked royally by the courts, and Im gonna be fucked anally by cellmate in jail.
"Nothing in excess."

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm the last person who should be saying this because I rarely pick up the phone to speak to anyone about formal things like this... but if you did try contacting them and never got through to them, shouldn't you have still expected something to eventually happen? I think you mentioned awhile ago that you had 90 days left and then could smoke again so I'm guessing you knew a test would eventually happen. I'm not saying I would have done anything differently than you but in retrospect I also wouldn't have felt comfortable smoking if I knew I was supposed to get tested and hadn't yet.

I feel for you totally though and hope everything works out for the best. I also think there should be more you could do to get out of this because it is pretty unorganized the way everything went down. If it really came down to it, I'd think about maybe giving up my license for a short period of time before I could get successfully tested.

All that aside your main focus should definitely be on looking up ways to pass drug tests in a short period of time (whether it's drinking those fluids that flush your system or something more extreme like using someone else's piss). It's good that you've been running, but maybe there's more you can do. Even if it's something small like drinking lots and lots of water. Good luck.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 am

I don't know about a court test, but my friend paid out the ass for one of those expensive detox drinks and was able to pass a home drug test while he was still smoking. Find out what works.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:22 am

Yeah, I spent about $80 on detox shit. Got two bottles of Total Detox Jazz or whatever, Got a bunch of Niacin, and also got B12 vitamins and Cranberry extract. The thing is though, is that the paper that says what the terms of my probation/ court orders are, says that I was only required to report to court orders ( toxicology screenings) for 90 days, and it was signed by the judge right underneath it. Nowhere in any of my papers nor did the judge ever say that after the 90 days that I would have to report to them ever.This city's so fucked up.
"Nothing in excess."

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:42 am

Yeah man that's definitely messed up. Let us know how things turn out. I have a feeling things will work out for the best.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Well, the test is in 2 hours. Wish me luck guys
"Nothing in excess."

Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mabakhurts123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 pm

So I just got back. Here's what pisses me off, the dude didn't even watch me. I could hve used the condom trick. Oh well.
"Nothing in excess."

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 am

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, but if you have documentation of when and where your probation was to occur than I really do not see how they can make you complete additional probation. Especially if you have the phone records on file of calling and the voicemail left for that individual. In these circumstances its best to keep climbing the ladder until you get what you need.

You should have asked to talk to her supervisor and so on down the line until they were able to give you some actual clarification. I wish you the best of luck dude. Likewise a charge such as this can usually get expunged off of your record completely if you stay out of trouble for a couple of years.

I got into some similar trouble when I was 18 and it did not deter me from getting to and finishing college. Most institutions want your money before any serious acts of criminal intent, so I am sure you can find someplace that will accept you. Best of luck, let us know how it turned out.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 am

So much rage in me right now. Bro it's like that here too in Australia. Only not as half scum of the earth hell freaks..you're right it's so immoral.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:49 pm

a lot of sick cunts in this world. Hopefully not more than half.