buying legal "drugs" online

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: buying legal "drugs" online

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 am

Lewis3 wrote:Buying any time of drugs online, is against federal law. While the benefits of Marijuana seem to be positive for helping out people who are affected with Glaucoma or pain, marijuana has not been approved by the FDA, and I would be very cautious as to what you are purchasing online.
Would not the many legally available muscle building chemicals available online be called drugs??? Other than the marijuana substitutes, there are a fair few substances which are legal in certain countries...Best path to follow is to check online with your government's particular listings of banned and controlled and legal substances. As each country differs in their approach to the regulation and control of a huge amount of materials and substances.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Lewis3 wrote:Buying any time of drugs online, is against federal law. While the benefits of Marijuana seem to be positive for helping out people who are affected with Glaucoma or pain, marijuana has not been approved by the FDA, and I would be very cautious as to what you are purchasing online.
They arent buying marijuana online. Those legal buds are pieces of green paper sprayed in JWH and other THC-analogues. JWH is extremely dangerous and I do not recommend anyone use "spice" or "K2" or similar legal buds. Its as legal to buy these substances as it is to buy potpourri... because that is what these substances are advertised as.

I also do not recommend anyone try those legal powders or drugs for any reason. These substances are entirely untested in the human body, nobody knows the short or long term effects, and you are basically risking your body and mental well-being for a high.

Seriously I really can not explain wholly the depth at which these synthetic drugs are a danger to the current drug-using population. I have seen first hand people who were on probation, smoked this spice (I did so for a little while before realizing how incredibly dangerous it was and putting it down forever - now, if I cant have weed, I am sober) and went to the hospital. I had a friend's brother become schizophrenic with no history in his family of mental illness. He smoked this spice stuff regularly and showed severe psychotic symptoms eventualyl devolving into schizophrenia. Unfortunately, this is becoming really quite common.

We have all heard the stories of people on bath salts eating other people alive. If you do not know the source, if you do not know the material you are buying, how can you be sure that what you are getting isnt this dangerous "bath salt" drug or similar? Almost all of these drugs belong to the same family of derivatives, and they are all extremely dangerous.

You can buy REAL drugs online if you know where to look, and you would be better off spending time hunting for one of those sites instead of buying legal drug alternatives that are more dangerous than the drug they replicate.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 am

Other than the thankfully short lived eagerness for ephedrine, I've only ever sought out damiana...as far as I can remember. Which was far from a rewarding experience as a drug on its own, but as a mix with bud it was fine enough. The only different substance tried these past few years has been valerian, which can have a dramatic effect in terms of promoting a lengthy slumber...natural substances such as damiana and Valerian are easily obtainable online and locally in many areas, but I expect most in this thread are seeking something with a far heavier hit.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/