Funky Days And The Tattoo Haze

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Funky Days And The Tattoo Haze

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 pm

i wish i knew how to pull myself up from this funk im in.
i cant shake this overall feeling of self doubt and heaviness of the heart
i started this off as a comment in The Random Topic. but then i smoked a bowl and gave it some serious thought. and came up with a possible cathartic solution.

i think i need to go get tattooed again. its been 5 months since ive gone and its been a pretty rough 5 months. i theorize that going and doing it may serve as a reconnect. its my biggest passion and most obvious goal, something that is done purely for The Self.

the only big thing that has kept me from making the trip to cambridge and getting more tattoo work done these past few months has been money. im still having problems sticking to a budget and saving money. i want to get out of Sarnia, it really has nothing to offer me. but i feel like i need a little more sense of security, financially and emotionally, before i can make steps towards moving on and away.

now getting more tattoo will short term make my money problems seem worse, but in the long term i dont think it will make much of a difference. id still be having the same budgeting issues. and i think the benefit to my spirit will be worth it.

im much more concerned with alleviating this loss of self then solving my money problems

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: Funky Days And The Tattoo Haze

Post by Ikku » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Do whatever you feel is right. Both things that you need money for are for you, and only you can decide what is most important.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Sounds like you need to fuck it and go get another tat! The way you put it sounds like you already know the answer, enjoy your new ink! :)
:scratchs:

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Wow first tat got when I was 16. Bali deep skin shit. And I wanna get another one. But what and where?