blood test

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

13andstoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

blood test

Post by 13andstoned » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 pm

i have to go for my physical in 2 weeks, and i smoke weed avery day. i have to get blood taken, not for weed, just because i havent in a long time. will weed come up on the results, do they look for weed? I NEED HELP QUICK I REALLY WANNA BURN!!!!!

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:19 pm

No, they're looking for AID's not drugs.

Are you 18? If you are 18 and not hurting anyone or yourself the doc won't do shit.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:25 pm

i dbout they can even do that, just throw some drug results from yoru test when they didnt even tell you it was for drugs?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:21 am

Nope, they aren't looking for weed. I used to have to get a blood test every 2 weeks for medication i was on, and I smoked daily. They're checking your blood cell count and lipids and looking for diseases and such. Not for drugs.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:15 pm

Ikku wrote:Nope, they aren't looking for weed. I used to have to get a blood test every 2 weeks for medication i was on, and I smoked daily. They're checking your blood cell count and lipids and looking for diseases and such. Not for drugs.
Yep. For physicals they just make sure everything looks all good and that you're a happy chap.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:31 pm

and that you aren't using steroids or anything in that matter to cheat your way better.
Peace Not Greed.

wldn6c
Why Hello There !

help help help

Post by wldn6c » Sun May 06, 2007 1:16 am

i am a reagular smoker and i have a drug blood test for a job in two days. is there any way that i can get rid of any evidence fast?
i really want this job and dont want anything to show up on the results, how can i do this....????

pls someone give me some advice soooooooooooon. HELP HELP
i heard about eating a lot of yogurt? and drinking a lot of orange juice and cranberry. do you have any more ideas?? pls pls

if you could also give me a hint about the piss drug test too that would be awsome too

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun May 06, 2007 1:50 am

well if you have a credit card and a few extra bucks on your hands you can buy a detox kit and it'll clear everything up for a day or so. They have overnight shipping on detoxforless.com, but it can be a bit pricey. If it's a real good drug test though, using cranberry juice and yogurt won't really do anything.
Peace Not Greed.

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Sun May 06, 2007 12:46 pm

they will only find drugs in your blood if they look for drugs in ur blood, so so long as they got no reason to, and they dont tell you, they're probably not gna look for drugs, i mean look at me, i smoke daily, and i always give blood when my time comes around, i have usualy smoked the day before, lmao
Image Image Image <- My old account

wldn6c
Why Hello There !

thanks

Post by wldn6c » Sun May 06, 2007 2:52 pm

SpRi7e wrote:well if you have a credit card and a few extra bucks on your hands you can buy a detox kit and it'll clear everything up for a day or so. They have overnight shipping on detoxforless.com, but it can be a bit pricey. If it's a real good drug test though, using cranberry juice and yogurt won't really do anything.
i want to thank you for your reply.... and im sure that my friend would kiss your ass for this one!!!! also to HIGHER....

i'm loving this forum already.......
peace and love to all

Lewis3
Why Hello There !

Re: blood test

Post by Lewis3 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:49 am

Those detox diets that you find online are not scientifically proven to remove toxins from your body, but if y ou want to do a detox, afterwards you would want to fast for a day or two and later eat only raw vegetables, fruit and drink plenty of water.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: blood test

Post by omnific.dc » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 am

At first I thought you are mental...hope you squash that and be legal.