What are you drinking (Alcoholic that is!)?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: What are you drinking (Alcoholic that is!)?

Post by AbbyRoad » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

oh god i had 5 vodka and orange pop drinks in 3 hours. i went the wee hours of the morning feelin dizzy and dry heaving.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:53 am

hahha just from 5? WIMPP!! :kiss:

speaking of that, I went to a club on Friday, pulled a stupid ass move, did some a low dose of some strong opiates, drank 4 beers before i went in.. danced my faceee offf for 2 hours. By the time it was done, I did a little more of the opiates before I had a 45 minute drive home. Half way back, me and my friend decided to go get some breakfast food to cook at home. We got back around 4:30 am, we drank a bunch more.. I took like 5 shots and drank 2 beers in a half hour. :drink:

So it's about 5am, I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and fucked up from a (as I said, stupid combination of opiates and alcohol) and we start making breakfast. I put stuff to make nachos and french fries in the oven, and got the nachos out which tasted AMAZING, but had to wait another 15 minutes for the French Fries. We both sat down to watch TV, and within seconds, we PASSED the fuck out on a hard wood chair with my oven on at 350°F and woke up in the morning with a little smoke coming out of the oven, me PISSED off from passing out so easily with the oven on...and the most BURNT fries I have ever seen. I got lucky there was no fire. Although I wasted about $10 in food that was prepped and sat out (scrapple, sausage links, eggs, and bacon) :ohjeez:

Normally I don't pass out NEARLY as easily from alcohol, but the lack of sleep and the opiates knocked me out as much as Anderson Silva punching a 10 year old anorexic girl :dunno:

I'm keeping my drug/alcohol use way more controlled for now on, even thought that was a fun ass day I had...the outcome was just too devastating and could have killed me
Peace Not Greed.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:36 am

Wild Turkey 101

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum mixed with Sunkist.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 am

Coors original.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:12 am

andriaSRH wrote:Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum mixed with Sunkist.
change the Sunkist with Snapple Grapeade and we have the same drinks for the night. I passed my A+ certification test today along with finishing all of my finals and getting a B or A in every class this term, so I'm celebrating. EVERYONE is busy tonight, so it's just by myself, but tomorrow night, Friday, and Saturday will be COMPLETELY different stories :maniac:

Oh and Christmas day along with New Years... don't even get me started :wino: :thirsty: :dinnertime: :drink: :cheers: :fap: <----hopefully by a sexy girl and then :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Peace Not Greed.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Last friday night I drank four 32 oz. Icehouses and some vodka, got really drunk and rowdy, pissed people off who then bribed me with a blunt to leave, wanted to fuck a ugly bitch who looked like Scarlett Johansson at the time, smoked some crystal meth for the first time thanks to some random friendly strangers, smoked all my cigarettes, was gonna get a free hit of some dope but ended up leaning in too close and got some brown on the tooter which forfeited the hit, layed down and almost passed out in my friends cold yard without a jacket, where I tried to vomit but ended up jerking off instead, and last but not least.... SKINNY DIPPING IN THE DARK. <3
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 am

JokersAce wrote:where I tried to vomit but ended up jerking off instead

that is great

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 am

McCormick Vodka mixed with Hawiian punch :thirsty: mmmmm hmmm

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 am

Spri7e you didn't need to throw out the eggs, they can go weeks without refrigeration. Funny ass story though, reminds me of my dad telling me how my uncle caught their first apartment on fire by leaving the stove on. Needless to say I'm vigilant about turning things off.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 pm

oh yeah I messed up typing that, I kept them and actually ate them 2 days ago.. they were perrrfectly fine
Peace Not Greed.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Drank way too much Jack Daniels and various other alcoholic shots two days ago. Woke up and threw up for about twenty minutes, got in the car went to my eye doctor's appointment held in my naseua long enough to finish the appointment, stepped outside the door, and threw up all over their parking lot. It was a miserable day to say the least.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Re: What are you drinking (AlcYholic that is!)?

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 am

Keystone ice

U whores

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 am

Lots of captain morgan this week...blacked out too which almost never happens, but hey.. I guess that's what 8 shots and 15 beers does to you in a short period of time. Pretty damn bad too... I ended up drunk sleep walking and pissed all over the stairs.

1. I've rarely ever blacked out
2. I've rarely ever drunk sleep walked and pissed in a random spot
3. Every time I black out, I drunk sleep walk and piss in random spots

In conclusion.. I'm not getting black out drunk again. At least with beer.
Peace Not Greed.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:40 am

I've only ever blacked out once and that was when I first drank. Sure, I've had some memory lapses since then but not a complete blackout. Vomitting is another issue completely... I've vomited in yards, patios, pools, everywhere in the bathroom except the toilet..... nothing like what CTCF said though... not yet at least. :lol: :thirsty:
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?