cedar bark

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:45 am

hes probably the annoying one of the group...ive done that too people before try to get them to do shit that is retarted or dangerous just cause there annoying n usually listen..it can be some funny ass shit :lol:
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:46 pm

hah my friend made his other friend take a huge rip of spider :shock: .
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

sharpieboss420
Why Hello There !

Re: cedar bark

Post by sharpieboss420 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:54 am

When i was a young kid, I once got accidentally high from huffing cedar bark at camp. It really fucking hurt after, though. Has anyone had a similar experience with bark?

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:49 am

Why the hell would you smoke cedar bark? Welcome to the site by the way, sharpie!
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 am

We tried to roll legit grass up in a doublemint gum wrapper and smoke it. 0/10 would not recommend
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:35 am

An...intriguing effort, my dear...yet have you ever heard of this cedar bark routine?

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:35 am

An...intriguing effort, my dear...yet have you ever heard of this cedar bark routine?

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 am

Youthful ignorance at it's best haha I believe we were 12. Are you saying that's not how you smoke grass?

I've never heard of smoking cedar bark personally, though it is occasionally used in the culinary world. The type of cedar is important though, as some types are apparently poisonous, maybe this explains the accidental high? He did say while at camp, so perhaps the smoke inhalation of a fire gave him some heady symptoms...
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:25 pm

I've never heard of someone smoking cedar bark either! It's great for tinder, making cordage,mats, baskets and a few other things...but smoking it?? Sketchy to say the least imo...

Culinary world? Never heard of that either....deer love it though :lol:

Wait a sec....I kinda smoked something weird when I was 12. A friend and I wanted to try smoking but we didn't have anything to smoke. The only thing we could try rolling with was something found in nature. Our first idea was leaves or pine needles but that idea didn't sit well with either of us. So we're sitting there thinking and figured we needed something more on the edible side. Living in a rural area, our bright, or brighter idea was corn silk!! Neither of us had ever smoked before so we pretty much just about choked to death! Taste wise it actually wasn't that bad. Fresh corn silk doesn't burn well at all! Took like an hour to get it to light after we charred the thing into semi dryness!

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 am

Back in the day we tried a few advisory offerings from the anarchist cookbook, the most bothersome I recall was banana skins, which did nothing, after drying, and cooking, then smoking, other than to offer a headache. Hardly yage!

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:43 pm

weedguru_animal wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 am
Back in the day we tried a few advisory offerings from the anarchist cookbook, the most bothersome I recall was banana skins, which did nothing, after drying, and cooking, then smoking, other than to offer a headache. Hardly yage!
Also had a PDF copy of the cookbook... also tried scraping off the inside of banana skins.... as well as the red skin from monkey nuts...... All a complete waste of time in youthful naivety. Although filling a tennis ball with matchstick heads was fun if not tedious.
Four star familiar.