three guys and a wife

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

three guys and a wife

Post by captainMorton » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:36 pm

Three guys are at heaven's gate, and st. peter comes down and says "listen, we are almost out of room in heaven, so we can only fit one of you in, so you guys tell me how you died And I will decide who get in".

so the first guy says "so I walk into my apartment, to find my wife naked flushed an with some other guys cum dripping out of her, so I go Insane and start throwing shit and breaking stuff, So finally I throw thr fridge off the balcony and I slip on some water, I hit my head on the corner of my counter and I die"

"wow" says St. peter, "thats a pretty bad death" he looks to the second guy and says "your turn"

so the second guy says "alright, so there I was fucking some chick, when I hear the door open, she tells me her husband is home and i have to hide, so I run into her kitchen and on my way I knock ove a glass of water, so then I jump in her fridge and then I feel a lot of bumping and chrashing, and the next thing I know, Im dead"

"jesus, thats a pretty bad death, ok your turn now" says St. peter

ok, so Im robbing this apartment, and the the owner comes home, so I run out onto the balcony, but I trip on the door jam and I fall over the balcony, but I land in some bushes, but both my legs are broken, so Im waiting there for sombody to help me, when all of a sudden, This fridge lands on me!!"
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr.hookah » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:57 am

hahahah they were all there together! good 1!

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 am

Fuck, that's a trip.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]