Immigration Debate

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Immigration Debate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri May 19, 2006 12:41 pm

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

PaRoL
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by PaRoL » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:12 am

LOL i like the stoner eagles
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:32 am

Funny also loved the piece with the eagles and that fucking buffalo likes to start shit,although the current immigration situation makes me sick haven`t kept up with recent facts,but how the fuck would u have the nerve to prosecute somebody that came to a country in search of an oportunity to better themselves, im latino,and it really pisses me off when assholes like George Cunt(Bush im sorry),tries to oppress(cause that`s what`s he`s doing)a race,without taking in consideration that we also are the back bone of that country.

so all i can say is FUCK BUSH!!
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:40 am

I agree, I'm Cuban-American and I know my grandparents went through alot to get here. They worked their way up from nothing and not even knowing the language. The problem is people who come here and expect to be handed some kind of silver platter.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:13 am

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:I agree, I'm Cuban-American and I know my grandparents went through alot to get here. They worked their way up from nothing and not even knowing the language. The problem is people who come here and expect to be handed some kind of silver platter.
Good 2 know theres more latinos on the forum.
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:51 am

siempre.
-Charlie Kelly