Funny Vid

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Funny Vid

Post by canadianbud » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:59 pm

http://ownagevideos.com/page.php?id=757

Hahaha, i could totally imagine that happening to me...damn pothead.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:22 am

:lol: truly priceless but at least the guy has a good attitude about it and didnt lie...goes to show how good natured potheads really are.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SladeHino » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:52 pm

I wish i had this vid of this pothead on cops. He was smoking cops, pulled him over, the cop smelled the pot, and the guy was like yea i dont got any i already smoked it, it wasn't alot. He passed the little eye test but the cop knew he smoked, the cop let him go. The guy was getting into it about how pot makes him drive better and do stuff better. then at the end the guy was like well next time ill smoke at the privacy of my home. funny stuff
Qapow.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:05 pm

that guy was iether perma-fried(like me) or he was smoking weed.. I couldn't see anyone being that slow and calm after bein pulled over normally...
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:08 am

Why wouldnt he be calm it was a routine stop.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

PaRoL
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by PaRoL » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:00 pm

SladeHino wrote:I wish i had this vid of this pothead on cops. He was smoking cops, pulled him over, the cop smelled the pot, and the guy was like yea i dont got any i already smoked it, it wasn't alot. He passed the little eye test but the cop knew he smoked, the cop let him go. The guy was getting into it about how pot makes him drive better and do stuff better. then at the end the guy was like well next time ill smoke at the privacy of my home. funny stuff
yea i saw that shit.. they were driving in a old voltswagon and the dude was constantly argueing with the cop about weed lol
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".