Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Andy77 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:01 pm

i couldnt live without my freinds
especialy two of them
one of the two i owe more than i can ever repay her
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]

Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there

Post by Skwerl_Butt » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:49 pm

I can;t live without my Boyfriend, I'm in love with him and we have plans together...I'll go crazy if I lose him :shock: ..also..my lil bro and my best friend,sh'es my sexy bitch :D
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]

Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Midnight_Toker69 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:37 pm

My best friend (we've been together for 7-8 yrs and keep goin :D ) then my brother, and another friend (he used to live here, but now he lives in the states, but I'm constantly talkin to him...and when I graduate I'm movin down to be w/ him :D )

WeedSmoker_22
Why Hello There !

Post by WeedSmoker_22 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:13 pm

i cant live widout my girl..who i broke up wid yesterday :(..neither can she live widout me..i dont kno wat da fuk was wrong wid me..maybe i waz high :(..shit

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GodHand Kronix » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:55 pm

cant live without any of my family who has supported me through everything ive needed help with. cant live without my boy travis (10 years and counting dog), that kid has had my back through so much shit, wether i was wrong or right or yelled at him or just wanted to beat the shit out of him we always gonna be bros man....finally cant live without my girl...actually i dont know if i can exactly say that yet, its a fresh new relationship but i see alot of potential in it so yea there you go
Last edited by GodHand Kronix on Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..

King Bong
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by King Bong » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:46 pm

one person, my brother one night i thought about what id be like if he died, felt like shit for a whole week
Mmm the sweet sweet chebah

Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:59 am

There's a couple of people for me. One would be my close friends and the other would be my ex girlfriend we recently broke up and i still feel like shit. I love her so much i'd trade all the weed in the world for her and i'd die for her, but no matter how much i smoke it wont make it better, trust me i've tried. But at least we're still close friends.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GodHand Kronix » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:08 am

Stoned_in_the_S.C. wrote:There's a couple of people for me. One would be my close friends and the other would be my ex girlfriend we recently broke up and i still feel like shit. I love her so much i'd trade all the weed in the world for her and i'd die for her, but no matter how much i smoke it wont make it better, trust me i've tried. But at least we're still close friends.
I feel your pain...except my relationship didn't exactly end up in a friendship, it ended up with her running away leaving me alone with an 8 month old baby girl. Luckily things worked out with that, and I've moved on. And yeah, smoking can take you away temporarily, but it's not something to use as a solution.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..

cudaman
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by cudaman » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:33 am

this is an easy one, my best friend sean straight up. i would do anything for him and its vice versa.

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by the mac » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:44 am

No one.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]

Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:54 am

Stoned_in_the_S.C. wrote:There's a couple of people for me. One would be my close friends and the other would be my ex girlfriend we recently broke up and i still feel like shit. I love her so much i'd trade all the weed in the world for her and i'd die for her, but no matter how much i smoke it wont make it better, trust me i've tried. But at least we're still close friends.
Hey every one. I just thought i'd say i'm over my ex and i've found the one person who i would do anything for..... my g/f Lezlie. I love her more than anything. Sry to anyone who doesnt care i had to put this and :lol: I'm just allitle stoned. well ok alot stoned
I get high on life. Weed just helps.

Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hoglet » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:01 pm

For me it has to be my bf as he is the only person who has supported me,accepted me and he is wicked with his hands.I meant making smoking paraphernalia of course.

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom » Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:18 am

has to be my gf, there is nvr any problems when shes about.

bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by bleh » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:20 am

To be honest, I could manage to get along if everyone I knew right now was gone(family/friends/etc.). Might have some problems coping with nobody around, but I could manage. But if I had a choice, I would keep them all here :roll:

stompy
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stompy » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:11 am

my hetero-life mate cale, we is teh doobie brothers .... thot i met the perfect girl but i gues she had different plans.....