Valentines day Idea (Gift)

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Purplera1n
Casual toker
Casual toker

Valentines day Idea (Gift)

Post by Purplera1n » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey guys, smoking a j present time and came up with something. Would a bouquet of 'Dutch Tulip' spliffs all together be cool for a valentines day / anniversary gift for a stoner girlfriend?

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Re: Valentines day Idea (Gift)

Post by andriaSRH » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Omg yes! Most definately.

I wish my bf would get me something like that for me. This year I hope he actually does something nice instead of just buying me a tshirt or something lol.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 am

Valentines Day? Wow, you are like the stores that put up the Christmas decorations before Halloween is even over lol

Buy yeah, it does sound like a cool idea

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 am

i'd go for more old skool True romance, mate....your idea seems sweet, but why not do more, go further???? Show Her, that you are Hers...that you know her intimately, that you love her intimately, how so???? only you can tell...
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 am

And how does a weed bouquet not say all those things?

Anyone can buy roses, or chocolates, or go on a nice dinner...it's the thought that counts. Girls love shit like that. All a guy has to do is show he put a little effort and thought into a gift and his girl will be potty in his hands.

Psh, some men just don't have a clue :P

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 am

you mean putty, not potty...

and you dont seem to be used to men, who are eager to put in that extra effort...as you, yourself suggest, its the thought that counts, and the more thought put into such a gesture, the better...

when it comes to romance, i have more than a clue...and ALL of the most decent women i have been with, madly appreicate exactly what i suggested...npot jusyt flowers, or weed, or chocolates, but a gesture rooted in what their man knows of them, that nobody else could possibly know...

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 am

LOL

Putty, yes

It's been a while since a man has put effort into anything for me. My ex would go the extra mile for me all the time but for some odd reason I decided not to be with him. He treated me like a princess.

I think the "gestures" you're talking about and the "effort" I'm talking about are one in the same.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 pm

weedguru_animal wrote:i'd go for more old skool True romance, mate....your idea seems sweet, but why not do more, go further???? Show Her, that you are Hers...that you know her intimately, that you love her intimately, how so???? only you can tell...
Maybe he doesnt know and love her intimately? Maybe they are just dating and he likes her and wants to smoke weed with her. Gettin a little ahead of yourself here mate :drink:

I think the dutch tulip spliffs are a great idea, very original and creative. And as she is a stoner she will love it. Do it!
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 pm

blackxs wrote:
weedguru_animal wrote:i'd go for more old skool True romance, mate....your idea seems sweet, but why not do more, go further???? Show Her, that you are Hers...that you know her intimately, that you love her intimately, how so???? only you can tell...
Maybe he doesnt know and love her intimately? Maybe they are just dating and he likes her and wants to smoke weed with her. Gettin a little ahead of yourself here mate :drink:

I think the dutch tulip spliffs are a great idea, very original and creative. And as she is a stoner she will love it. Do it!
animal is a true romantic.
maybe he assumes everyone falls madly in love, not just hang out and see how it goes

rachit
Why Hello There !

Post by rachit » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:01 pm

You can organised candle dinner party & share some special moments with each others.
http://www.indiangiftguru.com/96/category/Valentines-Day-Gift/

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Oh yes, a couple of years back i would be delighted as well..but whomever could see the inside of me (and cut this one eyed business short) would love me too..

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:15 am

AbbyRoad wrote:
blackxs wrote:

animal is a true romantic.
maybe he assumes everyone falls madly in love, not just hang out and see how it goes
I never make that assumption, Abby dearest...I just prefer to go all out if my heart is involved, and that is the advice I always give. Unless I am asked for advice by a male or female who is chasing/involved with a cretin, then I breathe fire and suggest CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 am

Still half..been like 4 years now. Why don't they like me? Or that one single princess..I'm cutting my heart with needles..many, many stabs..over a thousand.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Get vlagra and be like 'baby, we will love soooo many times..'