Have we been saved by Aliens?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Have we been saved by Aliens?

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 am

Closer to the present, Edgar Mitchell, veteran astronaut of the Apollo 14 mission of ’71 – which made him the sixth man to walk on the moon – has been voicing his theory that Aliens have long been visiting Earth. And that rather than preparing an invasion force, designed to cull and enslave, the ETs have our own best interests at heart, if they have hearts. Let us agree on souls.
Mitchell has suggested that plenty of his colleagues saw strange craft flying over the notorious nuclear testing ground of White Sands during the 70s. Interested in our military capabilities, yet working to thwart our efforts to destroy each other and the planet.

“You don’t know the area like I do,” he said in an interview with Mirror Online.
“White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons – and that’s what the extraterrestrials were interested in.
“They wanted to know about our military capabilities.
“My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth.”
“I have spoken to many Air Force officers who worked at these silos during the Cold War,” he continued.
“They told me UFOs were frequently seen overhead and often disabled their missiles.
“Other officers from bases on the Pacific coast told me their [test] missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft.
“There was a lot of activity in those days.”

It seems logical to believe that there are other civilizations knocking about the 14 billion year old universe and that whilst there are surely equally destructive horrors as humanity can be at its worst, in turn, there are surely the very opposite, aliens exhibiting the very best of our own species and maybe so much more. Super beings well advanced of our own mayhem and altruistic in nature, at one with the universal soul. Perhaps such types are drawn to us, as they feel the pain we cause as we toil onwards forgetting the beauty in our own essence and the magical gift of existence, the echoes of the Earth wailing, reverberating across time and space until they reach a group of Universal Elders. Who set course to our galaxy and teleported, or simply thought themselves here. Just in time to avert nuclear apocalypse, to give us all another chance, and hope we find our way.

Perhaps theirs is a way of clandestine encouragement, rather than overt interference? Preferring to allow global biosystems to run their natural course, unless their total ruin is at stake. Only then do they step, float, crawl or teleport into our company.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/