Define Love:

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Re: Define Love:

Post by Gorecore » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 am

Thank you Dan for your warm and very welcome reply! I didn't think anyone read what I had written.

I am currently at my lovely woman's computer...drinking several ales...and listening to her lightly snore in the bed next behind me.

I very much believe that this is love. She took a chance on me even though I was an unemployed man living at home with his Mum and Dad, without a vehicle, and without much hope in this dark, shallow world. She stayed by my side and now I have gainful employment.

She does enjoy a drink from time to time, which is awesome. She's not completely opposed to me smoking the sweet greenleaf...though I think she'd rather I didn't...and I really haven't. I have smoked a little bit in front of her and it truly made her giggle with my witty and silly verbage on life and the world around us.

I do love her. I love her so bloody much. And I can see it in her eyes that she loves me back...no matter what the situation. She sees me for who I am, and for what a lot of you kind folk have witnessed of me over these past 6 and a half years on Weedguru. I'm a simple man. I'm a complex man. I'm a man of humour, wit, charm, silliness, seriousness, responsibility, and love of gore. And by gore, I mean the blood, guts, and filth of cinema, literature, and other forms of fiction.

We're both true animal lovers. She currently has 5 Sheltie dogs with her in her home...and they're all beautiful and imaginative in their own little dog minds. I say 'little' but who really knows how vast a canine's mind is? Science will never discover that foible in mine, or your lifetime, Dan. When you write about Oscar, I can truly feel your words through my computer screen...more so than any other member here, I'm sure. I'm not bragging, I just know what your words mean about your little rat-king. I'm sure if I ever got to meet the two of you and imbibe in some vodka, herbage, and man-hugs, that we'd bond together like brothers from completely different worlds.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 am

beautifully put, brother gore...fucking beautiful. smile, dance, sing, love, protect the obvious cocoon you hold so damn dear with your lady, with all your might...fondly, DX and oscar ratX
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

helenF9867
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by helenF9867 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 am

Love is that something you feel when your nerves are cracking but you enjoy it, that you want to stop time even if you can't and when you want to be with the man forever for the rest of your life.