Call of Duty : Black Ops

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Call of Duty : Black Ops

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Alright so the first days after I purchased this game I felt ripped off, lots of lag issues, bullet registration going wild... but treyarch seems to be working on it and the lag seems to have lessened.

I just found out the theater mode uploads vids to youtube!

so here's a game I played last night, well 2 minutes of it, as the game only allows 30 second clips to be uploaded.

the theater messed up a clip here so that's why this segment might feel strange

After that I get killed for the first time (at the end of the vid i'm at 17-0) and I ended the game scoring 25-5 so that's good I guess.

Once you know the maps it becomes a lot more fun, and if they manage to fix the current issues it'll be wonderful.

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Re: Call of Duty : Black Ops

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

A flawless game from a day or two ago:

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

If i'm ever online at the same time you are, we should play together. I'm actually liking it a lot.. It seems like there's less bullshit than in MW2 at least.
What weapons do you prefer?
My two favorite class right now is the M14 with red dot, crossbow or lock-on only launcher, semtex, claymore, flashbang, ghost, sleight of hand pro and final stand pro.
Best KDR is 8, and most kills is in TDM, 20.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Yeah man, definitely,I'll add you once I have some time on my hands.

My favorite setup at the moment is an AK 47 with reflex sight and an extended magazine with either the STRELA launcher or the ASP handgun, perks are usually Ghost Pro + Warlord Pro + Ninja

Though I recently unlocked that last Sub machine gun (forgot it's name atm) and I'm loving that thing, along with the MPK it's my favorite smg.

I prefer playing objective based gametypes when I'm playing with friends, when i'm on my own I play mercenary deathmatch.µ

Best game so far is in the vid above your post, best score so far was something along 33-8 or something in TDM.