Starcraft 2

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Starcraft 2

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I know we had a thread about this already but i can't find it (too lazy) :p

Anyway, I might be receiving a beta key later today/this week !

Who's looking forward to this ? I can't wait to start tower defence and other ums' :p

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Re: Starcraft 2

Post by Bubbles »

lol ive never played starcraft. im waiting for blizzard to release Cataclysm for WoW and Diablo 3 cause its gonna be fuckin awesome

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Starcraft is simply the best rts game i've ever played, well SC I was, can't say how SCII is until later this week when the beta invite arrives !
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy »

Had to share this video. I dont play Starcraft (tried it before), but I think Id be pretty pissed off about this if I was Brad

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game ... ta-breakup
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

:p haha yeah but it might be fake, it's funny as hell though :)

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Been playin the shit outta SC2 beta. If someone wants to add me who has a key, my SN is Falkon
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate »

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Been playin the shit outta SC2 beta. If someone wants to add me who has a key, my SN is Falkon
since i have a wow account since 2004. i got all their new game's beta dl and keys emails since ever.
SC2 i just too fuckin good. i can't wait to play it for real.
i love how perfectly units reacts to what you ask them to do.
The positionize fastly and effectivly, zerglings are the best new rendered unit they made, god damn their effective front lines.

aaah - i love this game.

i have not touched to wow for 8 months.. i'm also waiting for new expantion... i prob won't even play anymore since it's always the same fuckin dipshit.

ever since wotlk came out, the game has never been easier. You get 80, you get fully geared in 1 month farming dungeons forever.
the old 40RaidRD system were way better. anyway

i can't wait for starcraft. as it will be a game i don't have to play constantly to be good.
Skill will be way enough

(and don't tell me skill>gear in wow, please - you won't get higher than 1400's in arena without gear. even if you,re the most skilled dude ever... someone that gets 1 shotted can't do shit.)
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles »

Mate alot in wow has changed since then, it now takes a week to get gear and 1800 is that new rating that you can get with skill alone.

i also get every beta key and i WAS going to try SC2 but i didnt feel like patching, never plaed starcraft anyways though lol.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate »

flyinhigh wrote:Mate alot in wow has changed since then, it now takes a week to get gear and 1800 is that new rating that you can get with skill alone.

i also get every beta key and i WAS going to try SC2 but i didnt feel like patching, never plaed starcraft anyways though lol.
bah - i'm not sure you get full t9 in a a week, exept if you're a tank and you need all the IC gear to make your group better ,i don't see how you could get all the drops.

lol. But as it is for lower tiers, i believe you
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles »

Mate wrote:
flyinhigh wrote:Mate alot in wow has changed since then, it now takes a week to get gear and 1800 is that new rating that you can get with skill alone.

bah - i'm not sure you get full t9 in a a week, exept if you're a tank and you need all the IC gear to make your group better ,i don't see how you could get all the drops.

lol. But as it is for lower tiers, i believe you
you buy it with triumph badges, 30 for the cheap pieces 45 for the others, with the new LFD system allowing cross server random heroics you can do them all day getting emblem of triumphs each boss and for finishing each instance, ive done it already with my hunter.

harrywatson66
Why Hello There !

Post by harrywatson66 »

According to its creators, StarCraft II is designed to be the "ultimate competitive real-time strategy game", building on the successes enjoyed by its predecessor, StarCraft.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic »

i've been pretty much oozing all in my shorts over the past two hours of playing this fantastic game. everyone should go buy it now if you haven't already

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Should be in the mail tomorrow...

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow »

I have no fucking clue what any of you are talking about.....
Get busy living or get busy dying.

mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr_pickle »

I've been big on wc3 frozen throne for awhile, but im gonna have to grab this soon. Blizzard makes amazing games. Whats the cost like? 70-80?