smoking too much.

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

have you ever done a whitey?

yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 145

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:19 pm

my friend threw up after eating tons of pizza fastttttttttttttt forgot how many boxes we had that night,,, ahh around half o though

skarry
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by skarry » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:16 pm

ya-its-a-waste-of-ur-bud-when-u-can-just-get-drunk-and-pass-out

fbswift
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by fbswift » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:55 am

fuk i hate whiteyin u smoke above ur tolerance and u get a massive constant rush in which u can feel the magic streaming thru ur body. for me specifically i get this weird thing in my mouth which feels like shit. best thing to do is drink some water (lots) wash ur face and sleep it off. if u cant sleep, sit it out. :shock: <---me
Fix up look sharp dont make me paint a bitch sumfin get dark hear the bang see the spark duck down lay down jus get on down
bein a celebrity dont mean shit to me fuck the glitz and glamour ill hit u wit the blixten hammer

blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blazed4dayz » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:40 pm

Ive whitiyed like...2 times, the first time was when i smoked a good 1/8 by myself (at the time i had only been smoking for about 2 months) and the other time was wehn i tried salvia and weed together at the same time...its really embarrasing but its kinda neat to see what happens to other people when they whitey.

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:33 am

i whiteyed as an amateur, third time id blazed, with my bros insane high quality shit, i didnt so much as whitey as just tripped out really hard and didnt say anything for an hour, i enjoyed parts of it tho.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

PaRoL
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by PaRoL » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:19 pm

Duh wrote:I think I did that once, but I'm not really sure.
I mean, I smoked A LOT (a lot to me) and for a little while felt like throwing up, wasn't interested in anything and just fell asleep. It sucks.
Is that a whitey?
Yep
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".

weedguru tom
&#8592; i &#9829; weed &#8594;
&#8592;  i &#9829; weed  &#8594;

Post by weedguru tom » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:46 pm

theres a differnce between passin the fuck out an dhavin` a whitey

when you pass out you put your head down for 2 seconds and you fall alseep, whenyou whitey, you go green, white, red in the face and puke everywhere, spin out and cant stand up or be touched somtimes talked to cuz there spinnin around inthere head so much.

im the smoke too much and pass out kinsa person tbh, nvr had a whitey.

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:36 am

Weedguru Tom wrote:im the smoke too much and pass out kinsa person tbh, nvr had a whitey.
Word, one time I was at a party where there was so much weed it really wasn't necessary, I think I was in on 15-20 blunts and then I fell asleep with a blunt in my hand and it dropped into my lap. If someone hadn't noticed I'd probably be a pile of ashes.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:50 am

Today I was in the veggie stage, but I didn't puke or anything.
I just layed on the couch and watched TV and didn't say a word.

Then some bitch spun my chair around really fast...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Saver
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Saver » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:45 pm

I prefer to be in the veggie state when i am on my own as i like to concentrate on feeling my body, all the tingles and general niceness that flows through is relaxing and great, when i am with people as much as it is great laughing untill you can't breathe i don't find the high as intense because i feel like i have to be social so concentrate more on talking or doing the stupid stuff you do when your stoned :)

As for pulling a whitey I've never experienced one, i've smoked quite abit in 1 sesh but once i am fucked i don't feel like smoking anymore even if there is joints going round. I just like to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh... unless the high starts to die down then i will smoke some more so guess thats why.

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by cdc » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:14 am

ive whitey once before at my friends place. Off too many thumb nail sized spots lol.. fun times i even managed to open the window and spew on the grass not inside :D :D :D :lol:
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

Peace Frog
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Peace Frog » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:38 pm

I was smoking with four or five girls once ( 8) ) and one of the chicks had never smoked before. She whitied on her first hit all over the girl next to her's sweater. It was most definately not sexy.
Load up the bong!
Crank up the song!
Let the informa call 911!

And when security police force wanna ride
Dont try and run, dont try and hide
Just pull out your nine, pop in a clip
And let one slip into these crazy fools...

Food
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Food » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:59 am

I've never whityed before but definently almost have

then i had some totino's pizza rolls *drools* makes everything better
I like to get high.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:16 am

i felt real sick after doing a couple buckets one day. i had to go home and just lay down. my stomch just plain hurt. i figure i swallowed to much smoke and didnt burp it up or anything.

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm

The only time i whityed was at a mates house and I didnt pass out as much as involentarly roll around on the floor and could not stop fucking laughing my ass off, it was a very wierd expirence that i wasent even very aware of at the time. Fourtunatly, My friend was chill and didnt throw it around in my face or nothin. Bottom line, almost everyone smokes too much once or twice, expecially when they are just starting, you just have to know not to make the same mistake again.
Charles Mingus is god.