Don't Smoke in an Amusement Park!

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Stash*
Bonghead
Bonghead

Don't Smoke in an Amusement Park!

Post by Stash* » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:33 am

This happened a few weeks ago when me and a few friends were at an amusement park.

We decide to toke up, so we go somewhere that there's not alot of people. In the middle of the session, one of the rent-a-cops at the park saw us and said 'well, well.' of couse one of my friends shoved the bowl into his pocket, and he said 'don't even think about going anywhere.' me and my friends look at each other and take off. He began chasing us, but we managed to get away from him. About 10 minutes later, we were walking through a trail, or something, and there was a cop waiting at the end. We stash the bowl and weed in a little spot just to find the cop wasn't even waiting for us. Moral of the story: don't smoke in heavilly enforced areas and if you get caught, run!
hahah..
'They both smoked pot, that's jive talk for marijuana.'

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:51 pm

It's not really an amusement park but I found out that Moody Gardens in texas inside the rainforest exhibit noone can really smell it if you hop the little fence and take a quick hit or two
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:42 pm

hhahhaha

scopes
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by scopes » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:15 am

omg, i went to cedar point, best rollercoaster park in the world, most records and stuff. got stoned right before, and that was my first rollercoaster, it was intense!!! chronic too, and i was shit faced going insane on this 200 ft drop, it was awesome!!!!