Dont Run from THE COPS

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blazed4dayz » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:36 pm

Maybe it was like a straight-hitter with no bowl. Or those new things they have on www.everyonedoesit.com witht the automatic cooling thing in it.

shauncashin
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by shauncashin » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:39 pm

glass blunt, that would fuck you up, inhalin all those glass chemicals.

but anyways me and my buddy were carrying a 12 pack in our hands each. we were fuckin ripped & a pig rolls up and 2 narcs step outta the car. not thinkin straight and we were 14 yrs old, we ran. We had to book and hop sum fences. At the end of it all there were 3 broken bottles and the rest were mad shook. FUCKIN PIG MOTHERFUCKERS!
do you like bongs or blunts.. i say blunts cause i get pulled over all the time, i can't be throwing bongs out the window... smoke a blunt, nice and slow. hold the smoke, then let it go.

i cant stop gettin high. my watch is stuck on 4:20.

PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PuffPuffGive » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:48 pm

shauncashin wrote:glass blunt, that would fuck you up, inhalin all those glass chemicals.
ummm your being sarcastic right? or am i just high?
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:27 am

shauncashin wrote:glass blunt, that would fuck you up, inhalin all those glass chemicals.

but anyways me and my buddy were carrying a 12 pack in our hands each. we were fuckin ripped & a pig rolls up and 2 narcs step outta the car. not thinkin straight and we were 14 yrs old, we ran. We had to book and hop sum fences. At the end of it all there were 3 broken bottles and the rest were mad shook. FUCKIN PIG MOTHERFUCKERS!
Dont call them motherfuckers for attempting to pull over two 14year olds with cases of beer walking down the street. Cops can be pigs but not for pulling over 2 young teenagers with cases of beer.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

WuTang
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by WuTang » Tue May 23, 2006 3:07 am

tweedle wrote:
BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.
thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.
for someone who smokes weed u seem to be really uptight about people using wrong termonology......just smoke up and let him call it what everthefuckweweretalkingabout......smoke

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue May 23, 2006 4:08 am

He got booted off the site a long time ago.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

birdie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by birdie » Sun May 28, 2006 6:33 pm

ive never had to run away.. ive had to drive away once but i got caught :P

sickyle
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by sickyle » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:14 pm

Glass blunt? Image
Never heard that, I've heard bat.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:50 am

OH MY GOD
THAT THING IS BEAUTIFUL
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

Iggy115
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Iggy115 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 pm

cops carry too much shit to run and catch many people... basically run like hell and jump over as much crap as possible
I <3 Alice Dee (haha silly street names)

There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production...
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:33 am

cops hate me, they pull me over loads, or at least try to
most of the time i not even carrying, they just pull over n try to question me for 'random checks' but its happened so many times i dont think its random at all.
i always dont run if i aint carrying anything which they cant do me for.
so if i eva got weed on me i run, n so far they aint caught me
Image Image Image <- My old account

LeKyle09
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by LeKyle09 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:44 pm

running from the cops is generally the best idea but if your gonna run do it as soon as you see them dont wait.

fkn_eh
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by fkn_eh » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:46 pm

Hmm sounds like you have a mad case of.... PARANOIA! Always run.

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SladeHino » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:31 pm

Ahahah, I never run from cops. Me and some kids were walking at like 12. and some person called the cops cause we were out past curfew. We all was walking, we had dramamine on us, and i simply put it in my shoe when they weren't pay attention. Three of my friends dipped out. And he pulled over and asked me my name and stuff, and asked me why we were out. I told him we just went to the store to get some food. He asked me where my friends were. I was like they went down through the woods. He just drove me home, I got out got my pocket knife back. and went inside, waited for a few minutes till i seen him pass a couple times,a nd then went and waited up at the end of my driveway, my friends got there and we went inside. They were like we were the only dumbasses running.
Qapow.

SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by SmotPoker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:26 am

running from the cops is an extrmely bad idea even though i did it. and got away but thats beside the point..NEVER do it if you do get caught ur in big shit..plus what i ran away from wasnt that bad...just when i was high on christmas i threw an egg at some car and it happend to be a cop..and god knows how i got away i was messed up bad.
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]