how to find the silver lining

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

how to find the silver lining

Post by katielovesbud » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

everyone's heard of the expression "theres a silver lining in every black cloud". Well, this is true. I told some stoners in chat we had a home invasion. I dont thi nk they really believed me, lol, but if anyone is in Port Saint Lucie, Ill give them the case number, they can go to the local pig station, and Records will gladly give them a copy at 1.25 per page. They didnt hurt me like they did my nephew, but the paramedics made me go to the emergency room, said they had to.I was fine, and the Doctor asked if I was stressed. lol, what do YOU think. Yes, I told him. He wrote a script for 100 xanax 2 mg, or xany bars, as they are called, I went outside and started to think, hey wait... i can do something here.... I went back in and said, hey, you forgot to give me my script. lol, They gave me another.....it was great. I cant believe i did it, but what the hell??? Always up for a scam with doctors.. Sure made me and doug feel pretty damn good. hahahahah :rofl: :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: how to find the silver lining

Post by J O E » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm

at least they'll catch doug
its just there in the air

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm

what dipshit doctor would give 100 xanax bars at 2mg dose? The guy/gal should have their license suspended...
Get busy living or get busy dying.

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by katielovesbud » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:14 am

J O E wrote:at least they'll catch doug
and what the hell do you mean by "at least they will catch Doug".Doug almost died. You find that funny?? :evil: :evil:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by katielovesbud » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:15 am

cutthecashflow wrote:what dipshit doctor would give 100 xanax bars at 2mg dose? The guy/gal should have their license suspended...
dont know but glad tey did. I dont know where yer from, but there are Drs like that all over here

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 am

I mean, its good for you I would have taken them to, but starting some one on 2mg Xanies and giving them 100 of them is completely against their practice. For one they know nothing of an individuals psychological well being and whether or not they suffer from any underlying mental or substance abuse disorders.

I guess I live in a more ethical part of the country, or maybe there are enough cokeheads down there that they assume everyone needs xanies or valumes to calm down after the blow runs out.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 am

Don't see how you scammed them....if a doc writes you a script the pharmacy knows about it and if the doc called in (or w/e they do) one order for 100 xanies..then another order for 100 xanies for the same person..they might know something was up.

So was someone killed? I goggled it and it said that in the latest "home invasion" a woman was shot in the torso. I remember you saying something about "the robbers" coming into your house and you could hear your neighbors screaming.
.....Maybe if you told the whole story..start to finish..people would believe you. Plus on top of that..why would you be talking in a chat room? Also that was the day you said you were sick and fucked up on xanies....

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by katielovesbud » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 am

andriaSRH wrote:Don't see how you scammed them....if a doc writes you a script the pharmacy knows about it and if the doc called in (or w/e they do) one order for 100 xanies..then another order for 100 xanies for the same person..they might know something was up.

So was someone killed? I goggled it and it said that in the latest "home invasion" a woman was shot in the torso. I remember you saying something about "the robbers" coming into your house and you could hear your neighbors screaming.
.....Maybe if you told the whole story..start to finish..people would believe you. Plus on top of that..why would you be talking in a chat room? Also that was the day you said you were sick and fucked up on xanies....
i frankly dont give a crap if people here believe me or not. you are a strange group of stoners.. i cant say anything without getting a lot of rude answers. Dont know what your problems with me are and , quite frankly, dont give a rats ass. I thought, what a nice site. But all I ever got in return was bullshit. Enough. Peace Out

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 am

I wasnt being rude to you in my posts, I was trying to start a conversation with you.

NOW IM BEING RUDE TO YOU: QUIT MAKING UP FUCKING STUPID STORIES THAT HAVE NO FACTUAL BASIS AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING TYPE!!

If I was being rude in my firsts two posts I would have posted something like that. Likewsie, I'm sure andria was only merely offering a suggestion. I never read anywhere where it said she didnt believe you. And I never said I didn't believe you, I said I couldn't believe your doctor, learn how to read and comprehend a sentence... There that was all rude; I hope your happy!

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 am

katielovesbud wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:Don't see how you scammed them....if a doc writes you a script the pharmacy knows about it and if the doc called in (or w/e they do) one order for 100 xanies..then another order for 100 xanies for the same person..they might know something was up.

i frankly dont give a crap if people here believe me or not. you are a strange group of stoners.. i cant say anything without getting a lot of rude answers. Dont know what your problems with me are and , quite frankly, dont give a rats ass. I thought, what a nice site. But all I ever got in return was bullshit. Enough. Peace Out
Ummm okay. I was just saying...if someone was killed in that home invastion I can see why the doctor would prescribe you so many pills. Way to freak out over nothing. If you don't want people to have conversations with you or ask you questions then don't start threads, mmkay?

If anything all of us here have been pretty patient with you..do yourself a favor and read what people have to say instead of trying to find the underlining meaning of their words. Trust me, if someone were to be rude to you..(like cut just demonstrated) you would know. Most of us don't sugar coat what we say.

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 pm

katielovesbud wrote:
J O E wrote:at least they'll catch doug
and what the hell do you mean by "at least they will catch Doug".Doug almost died. You find that funny?? :evil: :evil:
I just found it funny that you said his name in the same sentence insinuating you and him did something illegal...

I'm Sorry... Please forgive me.
its just there in the air

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by katielovesbud » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm

what gets me is that u assume Im making this up. And C. etc., that remark was not directed at you. Od course, being the idiot i am, it showed under the wrong pwerson. i was replying to the first person who said they didnt belive me. And Joe thinks, hey cool, at least doug gor busted, hate to reuin your day joe, but he did not. You see i watched him bleeing out for 45 minutes. you try it . Im leaving this site. you assume too much. you are mean, small minded people. i havee never run into a situation before where everytime i say anything, i can expect only nasty retorts. you have not let me down, you all gossip a lot amongst yourselves, its kinda strange that someone, like joe, who i never chatted with, knew all about it. Well, if your site requires a new target, it aint gonna be me, I PMed Weedguru Higher, asking hum i you all wanted me out, he saays oh no...yeah right. I did meet some nice stoners but if i tell you who, are they gonna be your next target? Whatever...thinkk what you want about me, I know Im all good and you cant touch me,,, and joe, if i could, Id kick the shit out of you for saying that about doug. talk about cruel. your karma will get you for that one. hey, have a nice life guys, Im out of here.oh yes, one last thing, you find some of the words i use weird, Weed Guru Flow, I laughed my ass off at yer namee. in the usa, a flow is your period. i just figured, hahaha, And i hope you who question the attack, i hope it happens to you. wonder if yould fight , like we did, or whine like a baby. i go with the second option. experience it. then tell me all about it.

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by katielovesbud » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm

katielovesbud wrote:

FUCK YOU

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm

^I never disliked you and my apologies if I thought your post was directed at me. Calling us small minded people may be a little harsh, for someone who smokes as much weed as yourself I would figure you to be a lot more calm, relaxed, and appreciative of others opinions. As far as gossip goes, I only talk with about three people from this site outside of weedguru and all of my posts come in the form of public viewing, I rarely, if ever send private messages. So what I say is open to all to criticize or accept. Anyway sad to see you go, this site needs members and it needs different personalities.

Best of luck in your endeavors and if you make it back to the site, no hard feelings from me. Take care, good luck, and peace.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 pm

katielovesbud wrote:
katielovesbud wrote:

FUCK YOU
Hey, you said it, not me. :rofl: