The game GROUNDIES!!

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

The game GROUNDIES!!

Post by mingusfan » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:09 am

Next to the school is a park with a moderatly sized playground structure so we created a game which is sweeping Denver by storm!!

"Groundies" is a variation of tag where the "it" is blinded (closed eyes) while on the playground equiptment, if "it" is off the structure and on the ground "it" can open it's eyes and see around.

The people not "it" are safe if on the playground stuff, but if they get on the ground then they are not safe. (explained later)

So "it" counts (like always) and looks around then goes after people, as soon as they are off the ground they close their eyes and try to tag people.

The goal is to find a spot that cant be reached easily while your eyes are closed but also is not accessable from the ground becuase the "it" could get you if they are on the ground (eyes open).

Now to become it you either need to get tagged or get called "groundies" on. If the "it" calls "groundies!" then anyone on the ground, the next it is decided however you like (we do rock paper sissors)

Anywho..its childish i know, but baked its a great way to pass time. Comments/critiques ect. galore
Charles Mingus is god.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:00 am

I think someone posted a very likely game a few weeks ago.

Sounds tiring :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 am

wild. I'd like to play i think.
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 pm

sounds to me like a mixture of the games "off ground tippy-tag" and "blind mans bluff". 2 very good games, im not too sure how this mixture game would go... it seems too complecated for my liking. an old favourite of mine is "hide and go chaseys", never tried playing any childhood game while high but it seems like a good idea if you have the energy for it, usually i just get lazy a fuck though so it wud be super hard.

overall sounds good
Four star familiar.