wake and bake free of risk

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Dayyzed & Confused
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Dayyzed & Confused » Tue May 29, 2007 10:35 pm

I enjoyed a nice wake n bake today. Was supposedly doing "revision" but my parents were out so I was actually in the garage enjoying a nice spliff. twas rather fun. But i'm annoyed now cuz I can't have any weed for a few weeks now. I've got my exams next week and my boyfriend is being very annoying about me smoking weed. I said I wouldn't again until after my exams to get him off my back but at least my tolerance might wear off so it'll be summat to look foward to in the long run i guess.
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/twisteescoubies/Me%20stoned%20n%20stuff/stonersdayout016hihey.jpg[/img]

fom_4_life
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by fom_4_life » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:43 pm

not so long ago me and my friend went to a party and then afterwards we spendabout 3hrs i nthe early hours of the mornin trying to pick up. we finally did off this guy who was really dodgey but it was good. then the next day there was still loads left and i found and old blunt skin. rolled a fat blunt whilst my parents were out and we got so fucked it was amazing. my friends started licking all the walls saying they tasted of icecream and i took everythink off except boxers and wraped myself in a sheepskin rug. good times lol :D. problem is i was staying at my dads that night and it was really hard to hide how stoned i was.

king
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by king » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:42 am

ahh yes...i was able to do that first couple days of summer...get up throw some shorts on and walk to the park and blaze, parents would be at work...but now cant because i gotta get a new job, so i gotta clean up incase of a piss test...oh man how much i miss it

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 am

Wake and baking is the best part of the weekend
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

ImpaledScarecrow
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ImpaledScarecrow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:51 am

I agree 100% on the communist issue....as far as wake and baking goes, i only do that on sunday mornings when i have nothing to do that day at all...just chill and i usually stay pretty blazed all day with the exception of a nap around 4 pm

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:05 am

My wake and bakes halfway during my commute to school...I have a 90minutecommute In which i take two city busses so during my transfer in downtown denver ill usually have a prerolled joint to accompany me...

Then a bowl on the 2 blocks to school. :)
Charles Mingus is god.