Where your fav. place to smoke?

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Where your fav. place to smoke?

Post by Dulleffects » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:When I was about 17 a friend and I used to meet up in the woods behind his place almost every night after I receieved an ounce of pot as a birthday present. This one night we called each other up and neither of us really felt like going that evening for no particular reason. The next day we were shocked to find out that a kid from school had shot himself in the woods last night at almost exactly the same spot we smoked at. Had we smoked that night we would have come across his body :shock: We never went back to those woods

there's this park in my town, it's right in the middle of my city, in the uptown area, crackheads, alcoholics, dog walkers, children, families, stoners etc.... with an emphasis on the crackheads and alcohlics......Couple years back me and my buddy scotty and this chick were smokin a shitfuck of pot, we decided to go smoke in this park as it was a sunny day. We arrive at said park, at about 4o clock, to find..........about 10-15 police cars, I-HIT (Integrated homicide investigation team...or something.) A tent, and a shitload of scared people. Turns out an arguement went bad, one lady stabbed and killed another lady, and we seen the tent,and a lumpy thing under it, we weren't able to get closer. (not that we wanted to). Holy fucking buzzkill dude. We went and smoked more anyways, but it was fuckin freaky!.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 am

^Goddamn... In - tense. Do you ever go back?
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides

Post by Viewer_Discretion » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Where I live we dont see a lot of lightning like bolts. I was living in a different, province for a bit and i got caught in a thunderstorn after smoking my first joint after 8 months being sober. The storm came from no place. The appt building I was heading too is all electronic, the power went out, Couldn't get in the building, Wouldn't have walked 20 floors anyway. I hide behind the building in a little back door concrete thinger. I fell and got big shard of glass stuck up my boot (yay it saved my foot)
That was so scary I cried. Then again I never saw fork lightning before. for me it might as well been a monster in the sky. Sometimes scary highs are fun after when you laugh about them. Not that you should/shouldn't laugh at dead people.
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 pm

like 2 weeks ago I sat down and watched one of the biggest thunderstorms in years just sitting under my balcony watching all the lightning bolts from milesss away for over an hour strait. It's the most exhilarating yet peaceful thing you can do is just relax and feeling all the energy flow through the sky
Peace Not Greed.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Dulleffects wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:When I was about 17 a friend and I used to meet up in the woods behind his place almost every night after I receieved an ounce of pot as a birthday present. This one night we called each other up and neither of us really felt like going that evening for no particular reason. The next day we were shocked to find out that a kid from school had shot himself in the woods last night at almost exactly the same spot we smoked at. Had we smoked that night we would have come across his body :shock: We never went back to those woods

there's this park in my town, it's right in the middle of my city, in the uptown area, crackheads, alcoholics, dog walkers, children, families, stoners etc.... with an emphasis on the crackheads and alcohlics......Couple years back me and my buddy scotty and this chick were smokin a shitfuck of pot, we decided to go smoke in this park as it was a sunny day. We arrive at said park, at about 4o clock, to find..........about 10-15 police cars, I-HIT (Integrated homicide investigation team...or something.) A tent, and a shitload of scared people. Turns out an arguement went bad, one lady stabbed and killed another lady, and we seen the tent,and a lumpy thing under it, we weren't able to get closer. (not that we wanted to). Holy fucking buzzkill dude. We went and smoked more anyways, but it was fuckin freaky!.
Buzzkill of the century. :shock:

Bradypus
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Bradypus » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

A few blocks behind my house is a hill I like to go sit on. Now I go around 5 and see the sun rise. Good mornings become good days.

emilyblunt
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by emilyblunt » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 pm

I am an outdoorsy person. So I love to go out. My favorite place to smoke would be the mountains and the beach.

senden87

Post by senden87 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

I like to smoke in an open place like a park , non-crowed beach.I don't like it in a crowd place. :rastasmoke:

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm

It's hard to smoke in a crowded place anyways

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:20 pm

It's easy to smoke in a crowd at say a concert or festival. I agree though, don't like it. Too claustrophobic and hot, plus the weed makes me less social.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

I get to paranoid when there's people around...makes for a bad trip

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 pm

So far from home, missing my old mates..i would agree with Higher on that note..I'm losing my freedom ya'll..