just sit and think about deep shit

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

badger_666
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by badger_666 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:03 pm

any ever see anything in cartoon ? i get it all the time send me crazy - did u no when ur stoned ur hearing get better

cubanasolibre69
Casual toker
Casual toker

what the matrix should be like in real life

Post by cubanasolibre69 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:35 pm

you think thats air your breathing, the matix control everything you see hear feel and smell and taste, it is the world pulled over your eyes to keep you from the truth..... (morph)
YEah dude like whats the truth (neo)
That about 80 percent of kids get high and it rocks, but the machines that are the so called government dont want us to use it, but in reality it was place on the earth to " free your mind" that is the matrix.( morph)
no way dude your like lying ( neo)
neo just breath, breath neo, breath the milky smoke coming off this bong and then youll be transported into the matrix(morph)
dude trinity is doing a trinity(neo)
yes neo, anything goes with the right amount of chronic, now, we must see the oral girl(morph)

Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tokin42 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:23 am

hahah dude thats hilarious but i've always believed that weed is a way of partially getting out of "the matrix" and thats why it is illegal- the govt doesnt want ur mind opened to that kind of shit. ne ways i have such a short attention spand when im high and its soo hard to think of deep stuff for a long time. kEeP tOkIn
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....

-[420]-CuRIoUsmE
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:42 am

i always think of that color thing,,,but have u ever thought of tastes,,, like if my strawberry tastes like your orange or something....

u know whats really wierd,, one time when i got really drunk i was vomiting and the next day i had a terrible hangover,, well i was trying to go to sleep, u know when u try to sleep and u close ur eyes and u daze off and u open ur eyes later and it just seems like a few minutes later but its actually an hour later, well anyways i kept doin that and, i was not dreaming but i was hearing things, i was hearing my parents have a conversation and they werent even around, i just kept hearing talking, i never really snapped to notice there was nobody around, i was just hearing conversations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,holy shit i wrote a lot ,, srry bout that,, well anyways thats never happend since :D :D

-[420]-CuRIoUsmE
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:46 am

badger_666 wrote:any ever see anything in cartoon ? i get it all the time send me crazy - did u no when ur stoned ur hearing get better
oh ya,, about this,, about 6 months ago i was watching tiny toons adventures and it had just started so it was gonna show the title of the episode, and it showed a bunny runnin thru the jungle ridin a skateboard or somethin anyways what got my attention was what came on the screen,, the title was "jungle bunny",,, for those of u that dont know what this is it is ,, racial slang for the "N" word

i dunno i just thought that was kinda funny that someone would actually do somthin like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shawna
Why Hello There !

lifeee

Post by Shawna » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:15 am

I find when Im really ripped I just love to sit back and think about life, in a way smoking pot has helped me to deepen my perceptions and expand my mind. When im fucked, things make so much sense to me like the world and shit and it seems like life is just one big game like player vs player and everyone I see is like a character and shit
its trippy!
~*Shawna*~

Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:37 pm

Azim wrote:yeah sometimes when i am high i think maybe when i see the sky and its blue, its acctually red for other people but no-one knows because there red is my blue adn you cant describe colors.
I've thought about that amny times :roll:Is that weird :?:
I get high on life. Weed just helps.

mitch_231
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by mitch_231 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:12 am

i know exactly what ur saying man, its nuts, just tonight ive been thinking like what is life? you know what i mean, what are we looking at right now, where is coming from, if we are just seeing this like life, are there other things to see, like almost like tv....Other channels. also, what are things, like the things we touch, everything we see, what are we seeingg!? how we seeing this, what are we feeling, how do we feel...its just amazing when ur high.

itshardtotypewhenurstoned
Why Hello There !

Post by itshardtotypewhenurstoned » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Azim wrote:yeah sometimes when i am high i think maybe when i see the sky and its blue, its acctually red for other people but no-one knows because there red is my blue adn you cant describe colors.

Dude i know what you mean! i wonder about that all the time! and how do you know if you are color blind? I get tripped out thinking about that when im sober

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:25 pm

it's completely true.

you just start thinking and your mind relaxes and enters new places.

i love thinking while high

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 am

i was thinking about if the color orange or the fruit was named first. maybe they were named at the same time.

wizz
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by wizz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:27 am

welcome to weed

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 am

itshardtotypewhenurstoned wrote:

Dude i know what you mean! i wonder about that all the time! and how do you know if you are color blind? I get tripped out thinking about that when im sober
You know, I'm pretty high right now and you brought this concept to my attention.. but I've just thought of an explanation that I think makes sense when it comes to this debate. I think everyone sees colours the same way. Let's take the colours black and white for instance. The colour black would be a colour used to describe something like night time and everyone describes this time of day as being dark (black). This is the case because night time is a darker colour, or black; we wouldn't use the colour white to describe a dark place. Let's say we were in a pitch black room, a lighter colour like yellow or white (atleast the lighter colour I perceive), would physically allow us to see our surroundings. So unless there were only certain colours out there that we perceived differently, I don't think it would be possible.

I'll read that again tomorrow to see if it even makes sense :?.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:08 pm

Daddy wrote:Yeah i always think what would of happend if i done this or if i done something diffrent my mind can go into over time if i have a few reefs...
I get that really bad sometimes where the only things I can think of are "if I did this, this wouldve happened instead of this" things that start to chain into even more complex situations, like what other people would've turned out like... after a while it starts to freak me out but I can't stop thinking about it
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:10 am

This is quite possibly the best reason to get stoned!!

Night time is the best time because believe it or not, your brain is more active between wakefulness and full on sleep.
Charles Mingus is god.