just sit and think about deep shit

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

BloweD

just sit and think about deep shit

Post by BloweD » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:06 am

anybody else beside me like to just sit and think up the weirdest concepts and trippiest thoughts everynow and then? like one time i was so damn high i kept thinkin if pain is all in our mind then does pain really exist?

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:37 pm

when im stoned i could fall straight to sleep some of my friends just lie awake and think about shit and it stops them getting to sleep.
Cameron.

Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru Anex » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:02 pm

Yeah I do, and have some wierd dreams too. Last night I dremt I was on a train going to meet my family somewhere and when I got there it was really grey everywhere and I we were on a bridge but someone spotted these two blind shark things (they had no eyes) swimming down the river underneith and for some reason we had to kill them (they were dangerous to something or other) so this dude had a fully automatic BB gun which he was shooting them with and I was throwing big rocks at them then when they swam under the bridge I threw one at each of their heads and got them. Then we ran to the other side of the bridge and saw them come out and someone said they were dead but I thought they were just knocked out but I woke up sometime soon after and can't remember the rest. Hmmm I seem to remember it was in the future sometime too but have no idea what it meant at all :?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus

PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PnkRckElite420 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:42 am

Dude, im high right now and im bout to fall asleep but! alls ya scots sta stew is shake your hhheeaad eral hard and itl wake u...try..it works
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]

Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Azim » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:40 am

yeah sometimes when i am high i think maybe when i see the sky and its blue, its acctually red for other people but no-one knows because there red is my blue adn you cant describe colors.

Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru Anex » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:53 pm

Yeah dude, I've always thought that :D Cool, no one else ever got that one for some reason :? Doesn't seem that complicated to me, your ears are subjective (everyones ears respond differently) so why shouldn't your eyes?

c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:14 am

ya that color thing is pretty cool..ive always thought about that kinda stuff...im always thinking and day dreaming not paying attention when im not high so when i am high i think a lot more too...sometimes i think about shit like out in space and that kind of shit...like the universe is expanding constantly but what is it expanding into? if theres more open space out there beyond our universe then maybe theres more than 1 universe and i just get deeper and deeper into those thoughts...
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary

c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:14 am

theres just sooo much shit out there that we dont even know about its fucked up thinkin about it

Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Daddy » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:56 am

Yeah i always think what would of happend if i done this or if i done something diffrent my mind can go into over time if i have a few reefs...
Player no More.
All you need is Love.

Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Azim » Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:17 am

I know exactly what ya mean there daddy. I always think about concepts that just appear normal when straight but once your baked up a bit then i always think about normal shit, but like how fucked up it is, or a clever idea that just hasn't been given propper recognition. If i get started thinking about deep shit its hard for me to stop. shit happens

ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by ginger chain » Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:27 am

yeah i think about shit like that too whenim high. and its weird cos sometimes i get my concepts.. but then i get a whole new view of them.. but then i try and tell them to people when im stoned.. and they give me this 'what teh fuck are you on about' look.. and this is one hell of a runon sentence.
but stuff like time and colour i think about a lot when im stoned

Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Azim » Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:46 am

yeah dont you hate it when no one takes you seriously just cause your stoned. bastards.

ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by ginger chain » Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:49 am

yes, it irritates me so much. i was with this girl, and k shes never been stoned before. she came up to me and she was going on something like, 'so ginger, whats 1+1? ' and stupid questions like that and treating me like i had absolutely no intelligence... what the fuck. weed doesnt make youstupid or forget anything..

Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru Anex » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:45 am

Did anyone watch the prog on C4 a while ago about how some scientists reckon they've more or less discovered parallel universes? That was cool but it really bakes my mind when I'm lit, the infinite is too complicated straight never mind stoned :lol:

c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:44 am

holy shit they did?? i never heard about that.... i love thinking about shit like that when im baked and when im not baked too...