What are you watching?

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: What are you watching?

Post by cutthecashflow »

Prince of Persia the Sands of Time.

Pretty good for a Disney movie.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles »

cutthecashflow wrote:Prince of Persia the Sands of Time.

I was surprised by the lack of dick-like objects

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal »

I have mainly been sharing a few cinematic moments of brilliance when sitting down in my housemate, Big Richy's room...and what really got to me, demanded and owned my attention, of late, was The Departed.I am no way near as rugged as Di Caprio's character, but...I relate easily to his intensity.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad »

drop dead diva
american horror story
the walking dead

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles »

AbbyRoad wrote:drop dead diva
american horror story
the walking dead
have you watched part 1 of the walking dead season 2? fucking awful now. Theyve cut the budget and taken away most of the zombies.

Apparently AMC believes that everybody watches the walking dead because we want to see a bunch of dirty peoples drama on soap opera levels.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

impractical jokers... It's on TruTV, they only have a few episodes out but it's a hilarious concept.

They have a competition..one guy goes out in public with an ear piece and the other 3 people have to tell them what to do no matter what. If they do it, they pass. If they don't and have the most fails...they have to do something realllly embarrassing.

The one guy had to go and do a song at a big baseball game, didn't know what he had to sing, and had to freestyle a song that the other people titled. I think it was butterfly criminals or something, the guy bombeddd it and the whole crowd just started to boo
Peace Not Greed.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

Bubbles wrote:
american horror story
the walking dead
have you watched part 1 of the walking dead season 2? fucking awful now. Theyve cut the budget and taken away most of the zombies.

Apparently AMC believes that everybody watches the walking dead because we want to see a bunch of dirty peoples drama on soap opera levels.
I just started watching Season 2 Part 1 today. There's a good amount of walkers so far.

The drama is the best part imo. It isn't just a "bash zombies faces in" show, it's about the human emotion that goes along with surviving and bashing in zombies faces. :P

cutthecashflow wrote:Prince of Persia the Sands of Time.

It's okay...I thought it was a little bit predictable.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles »

andriaSRH wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
american horror story
the walking dead

I just started watching Season 2 Part 1 today. There's a good amount of walkers so far.

The drama is the best part imo. It isn't just a "bash zombies faces in" show, it's about the human emotion that goes along with surviving and bashing in zombies faces. :P
just keep watching... part 1 of the season is over, they spent 5 episodes searching for a little girl despite the fact she was useless, aswell as her mother. theyve taken rick from the comics, split his personality into two people, one is shane the other is rick. and they still havent released what the scientist guy whispered in Ricks ear.

and btw, last season was great, it had a budget so it could incorporate lots of zombies when appropriate, with a solid amount of Drama.. but AMC replaced the directors with one guy who kind of sucks, and reduced the budget to the point where in the episodes with only 1-2 zombies theyre still low quality CGI.

go read anything by fans of the show... even fans hate it now because everybody was getting tired of

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad »

andriaSRH wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
american horror story
the walking dead

im gonna agree with andria on this one. i could watch any zombie movie or play any zombie game if i only wanted to watch walkers get smashed up.
its the development between characters that is supposed to keep viewers coming back again.

that being said im not entirely happy with the second (or even first season). but i only have myself to blame....i read the comic books series.i have that bad habit of always thinking the books are best if i read them first.

thank god i fell in love with the movie trainspotting before reading the book. it made me able to appreciate both

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

Bubbles wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
american horror story
the walking dead

just keep watching... part 1 of the season is over, they spent 5 episodes searching for a little girl despite the fact she was useless, aswell as her mother. theyve taken rick from the comics, split his personality into two people, one is shane the other is rick. and they still havent released what the scientist guy whispered in Ricks ear.

and btw, last season was great, it had a budget so it could incorporate lots of zombies when appropriate, with a solid amount of Drama.. but AMC replaced the directors with one guy who kind of sucks, and reduced the budget to the point where in the episodes with only 1-2 zombies theyre still low quality CGI.

go read anything by fans of the show... even fans hate it now because everybody was getting tired of
Never read the comics.

Sadly I watched the last episode of part 1, So I already knew what happened to the little girl. Which kind of ruins the rest of the episodes for me, but o well. If even I wanted to stop watching it, I couldn't..because I am addicted.

Watching Gnomeo and Juliet...because I'm home alone, tipsy and somewhat high.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow »

San Fransisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints.

Good game so far.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku »

Man the Texans game was disappointing today. :(
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow »

Yea dude, I'm a packers fan so I feel your pain. :(

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

Jersey Shore :P

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles »

andriaSRH wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
american horror story
the walking dead

Never read the comics.

Sadly I watched the last episode of part 1, So I already knew what happened to the little girl. Which kind of ruins the rest of the episodes for me, but o well. If even I wanted to stop watching it, I couldn't..because I am addicted.

Watching Gnomeo and Juliet...because I'm home alone, tipsy and somewhat high.
lol me too, the show is pissing me off beyond anything imaginable yet im still waiting for part 2 to start up because... well why the fuck not?