Page 1 of 1

What is this?

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:39 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Anyone know what the hell these glass pieces are? Both are bong accessories...but what are they called, and what are they used for?



Re: What is this?

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:19 am
by sugarstalker
the one on top looks like some sort of plug.