- Weedguru Higher
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
A gravity bong is an easy to make homemade bong. Gravities rely on the reverse suction of air through a plastic bottle submerged in a bucket filled with water. Gravity bongs aren't quite like a tradtional bong. Gravities use the water to create suction when pulling up the fresh bottle of smoke. A traditional bong uses the water as a filter. Below are instructions for making both a bucket bong, and a waterfall(fountain bong) which are both types of Gravity Bongs.
Gravity bong materials:
1. 1 Empty gallon milk jug or two liter soda bottle.
2. A bowl piece from bong, or small metal socket or socket wrench.
We wouldn't reccommend using other materials for the bowl piece.
However, if you think that your parts to make a bong in alternative are harmless, meaning it will not melt, and does not produce harmful toxins, then proceed with good judgement.
3. Bucket, scissors, or knife, screwdriver, lighter, some nugs to smoke.
Making a Gravity Bong Steps:
1. Gather needed materials, and prepare for a super intense rip.
2. Completely remove the bottom of your bottle with scissors or a knife.
In this case we used a knife. Be careful not to cut the bottle too short. Cut only the bottom off.
3. Heat up the tip of the screwdriver until considerably hot and push through the cap of your bottle.
4. Now quickly and CAREFULLY heat that small hole with your lighter to soften it up. No more than a second or two should be fine, now slide your cap around your bowl piece, socket, or other piece to hold your weed in the combustion process of smoking.
5. Pack yourself some nug in that bowl piece, fill up your bucket with water, and submerge your bottle until the top is the only part out of the water.
6. Cap still the bottle off, while submerged. Light the flame above the bong and slowly begin to pull up. If you aren't getting any airflow through the bowl it is packed too tight. Repack your bowl a little looser the next run through.
7. Continue to burn your bowl until the nug is snapped through, or the bong is filled with smoke.
DO NOT PULL HOMEMADE BONG OUT OF WATER WHILE FILLED WITH SMOKE
Hold the bong steady, it is filled with smoke!
Keep the bottom of the bong submerged in the water, or you will lose all your smoke.
Take the cap off while still holding it steady, cover it with your mouth, and inhale as you push the bong back into the bucket of water.
Waterfall (fountain) Method
Items you will need:
- patron bottle
- power drill
- diamond head drill bit (20$ at lowes)
Ok so we will begin with the patron bottle, clean it out.
Next you will drill two holes out of the bottom of the patron bottle, make sure to do this under some type of running water while drilling. (it doesnt take very long at all actually, maybe like 5 mins for each hole.
This is what it should look somewhat like.
Insert your bowl into the down stem
Then insert your downstem into your patron bottle.
Then voila, you are finished, insert your patron bottle into a body of water and enjoy.
Once the patron bottle is full of water, lift it and light what is in the bowl. Then gravity will pull the water out of bottle , pulling your smoke in. Once all the water is out, remove your downstem and take that full hit.
- The Green Bastard
- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
Users browsing this forum: No registered users