Pros and Cons of Smoking Out of Stuff in Your Refridgerator.

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Pros and Cons of Smoking Out of Stuff in Your Refridgerator.

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:23 am

I've smoked out of the following:
Kiwi
Apple
Potato
Banana

Kiwi- carved two holes, one on top one on side. make sure you skin much of the top. with glass stempiece. very pleasant taste. not too messy. my best choice.

Apple- carved two holes, one on top one on side. with glass stempiece. not much taste, apple deteriorates rather quickly.

Potato- carved one hole through the equator. used glass stempiece. very distinct taste, not very good or very bad. up there on my list.

Banana- carved one hole, cut off one end of banana. used glass stempiece. good taste, banana deteriorates after only a few hits. can be very messy.

I'd like to hear from someone else who used a ham or something cool with success.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am

we tried a coconut, emptied it of it's milk first and used some improvised stempiece, very nice flavor, the big 'chamber' at it's core makes hits smooth and not too hard to inhale.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:08 pm

has anybody tried putting their piece in the fridge then smoking to maybe help cool it down? prolly wouldnt help much but idk. i saw there was a peice somewhere specifically designed for this, it had some liquid inside that got really cold but didnt freeze...
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:09 pm

swanee89 wrote:has anybody tried putting their piece in the fridge then smoking to maybe help cool it down? prolly wouldnt help much but idk. i saw there was a peice somewhere specifically designed for this, it had some liquid inside that got really cold but didnt freeze...
I've put vodka in a water bong before that was colder than 0 degrees celcius. Tasted nice. Created almost a vapor like effect.

I've seen a coconut before, I should try it. From my experience on eating them, they smell, so despite their rigidity, it prolly won't stay in my house more than a day.

Anyone else?

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:22 pm

ive done an apple pipe/bong. wasnt really that effective, more of a novelty. did taste pretty good though
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:25 am

swanee89 wrote:has anybody tried putting their piece in the fridge then smoking to maybe help cool it down? prolly wouldnt help much but idk. i saw there was a peice somewhere specifically designed for this, it had some liquid inside that got really cold but didnt freeze...
Well its not what your talking about but you could get a bong and put crushed ice and COLD water (put some ice cubes in water a little bit before starting the bongloads, itll get really cold fast). I love doing that, the only problem is that the hits are different... The smoke doesnt feel like it has any warmth to it, so sometimes it'll sneak up on you and get you coughing.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 am

thanks, but we're talking about using FOOD as smoking paraphernalia. and ice isn't a food, you're probably better off posing in another thread. though i have seen bongs made out of ice.

so...SOAU go find a ham and smoke out of it for us.

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:32 am

ive put extremely cold alcohol in my bong before too, works alright, mild headrush from huffing alcohol!
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by logically » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:32 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't alcohol absorb THC? I may be thinking of something else, and I am pretty fired right now. I thought I read that somewhere before though.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 pm

^yes, yes it does
-Captain Beefheart

WeAreBaked
Why Hello There !

Re: Pros and Cons of Smoking Out of Stuff in Your Refridgerator.

Post by WeAreBaked » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm

How many stoners does it take to figure out you can't smoke out of a bananna? JUST ONE DUMB ONE LMAO

i'm j/k but a banana , that's one adventuress smoker lol.

I've used a apple and potato, and i like to use Gatorade or koolaid in the bong to add flavor to my toke?

giraffes
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by giraffes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 am

:bonghit: ive smoked from a snow ball.....froze my freaking lips... :bonghit:
Make tacos, Not war[/b]

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re:

Post by cdc » Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 am

Freeze a thick glass bottle, a long narrow alcohol bottle works best and use it to take your spots (big fat spots) . Its the smoothest hit ive ever had, like smoking nothing until its all inside you and then your like JESUS OMFG IM GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

to the original question ive only smoked out of an apple but i will endeavor to try more and report back!
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm

^ Doesn't ice make glass break?

The James Bond of Nugget wrote:
I'd like to hear from someone else who used a ham or something cool with success.

A ham.

Yum.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Ice make glass break? Lolwut. Have you never stuck a glass bottle of liquor in the freezer to get it nice and cold? Or stuck a glass beer mug in the freezer so your beer is super cold when you pour it? Mmmm, I'm gonna freeze up a pint glass right now so it's ready for 5pm...lmao I'm such a drunk
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.