Grass' Lung Tutorial

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by herbal stu » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:16 pm

Ahh patience isnt my forte and so I wont be trying this anytime soon. I got my sweet new bong wit me now :D tye dye bastardio whicked
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!

blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blazed4dayz » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:13 pm

auto wrote:i still don't exactly see the point if bongs are readily available.... but now I could def make one if the need ever arose. thanks grass.
The idea is that there are all these different smoking devices simply for the idea of varity....sure, you can always smoke joints, but pipes are really cool (my personal favorite), and bongs are safer on your lungs, and organs or lung bongs are just cool..its all about variety.

The.Truth
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by The.Truth » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:32 pm

Ah, I've looked around this site for a bit but I have not stumbled upon what me and my buddies do.

Okay, we all know just slapping tinfoil ontop of the bottle and putting a rubberband around it is pretty.... Well, shitty.

All you gotta do is keep the cap that came with the bottle, get something to hold the cap ( like a pair of scissors ) and burn a hole about the width of your pinky (or however big/small you want it) into the cap.

Get a piece of tinfoil and place it over the cap, push the center down into the hole just made in the cap and wrap the rest around the cap (so that it goes around the entire cap and rests on the threads you screw onto the bottle)

Poke some holes and then smoke. Its alot easier to screw the cap on and off the bottle to get your tokes than it is to fumble with a flimsey piece of tinfoil and a rubber band.

I bet this info is around here somewhere, but ohwell.

fkn_eh
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by fkn_eh » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:55 am

An addon to The.Truth's method.... take 5 minutes, dig though the cap with a knife, find a metal bowl and screw it into the top of the hole. Or if you can't find a metal bowl, you can also make a bowl from tinfoil and seal it with gum or glue. This way you keep res in your bowl.
Works well with buckets also.

enterthebear
Why Hello There !

Post by enterthebear » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:59 pm

you could also use a spare bong stem heated up and pressed through the bottles lid

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Grass' Lung Tutorial

Post by SykonoT » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I'll make this today maybe n try it,I'll post results and difference I feelfrom a hit on this and a hit on a bong after that high goes away a little so I can really noticed the difference instead of hitting one after the other n not no which got me better
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:03 am

Very nice high from this,I made mines with a 2L bottle and a store bag,but I added my touch to it and put a pipe on it....

I melted a nice hole the size of my pipe"got it from one of my bongs" and then simply put that in the hole and taped around to make airtight,then I just push the bag n the bottle,load a bowl,and light it,lastly unscrew cap and inhale as much as u can
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 am

Also it acts as a cooling chamber n no as harsh,but if u let the smoke sit there to long it'll get nasty stale tasting
Bop bop beech