Paper troubles

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

wungoodshu
Casual toker
Casual toker

Paper troubles

Post by wungoodshu » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:52 am

Well, I am not of age to buy papers, so I have to have my friend by them. Since I'm not the one buying them, I've never been in the store to know what they have, and I can't exactly complain when I get papers that I don't really enjoy.

Currently I have these papers that are called double wides, and they're the really thin ones that look like tracing paper. I can't seem to get the hang of them since they're so damn thin, and the extra width throws me off as well. Does the fact that it's extra wide mean I'm supposed to pack more into it? Also, the thinness of it makes it difficult to keep steady. Is there an easier way of keeping it where I want it?

If anyone knows a good paper that would probably be sold in a tobacco shop in PA, USA, that'd be appreciated as well.

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:17 am

if you are trying to learn how to roll, which i assume you are, since your not used to thin papers. try some rizla reds. kingsize helps too.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:39 am

If they don't have reds you could ask for king size blues as well. The extra width doesn't necessarily mean you need to pack more weed into it, it just opens the possibility. If you want you can trim them with scissors (obviously make sure not to trim the side with the sticky side).

As for the steady part, I usually use a card to place the weed in the paper and therefore my hands are close by to support the paper when the weed's going in. Other than that I can see the paper falling as a consequence of the weight of the weed. Once it's actually in the paper just make sure you have one hand on the left side of the paper and one hand on the right, near the filter (if you use one and are right handed). You shouldn't have any problems keeping it steady after that.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

kristinajosep
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Paper troubles

Post by kristinajosep » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 am

These all information which you can share with us is really very great. The extra width doesn't necessarily mean you need to pack more weed into it, it just opens the possibility in all these there are so many things which is great.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 am

Bot? :/

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

^Ya spammer, I removed a link