Tried it
No votes

Total votes: 4

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

The ULTIMATE blunt

Post by Certified-Nutter » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:22 am

this takes alot of patience and effort to make this... but its worth it.
firstly, u need to make marijuana honey/oil/butane oil (goes by many names, but i call it honey, so u dont get confused)
i aint gna go thru the process of makin honey, i cant b bothered, its prolly somewhere on the forum, if not, its prolly on wikipedia.
so once u have ur honey, u gotta get a shit load of intact marijuana leafs...
u lay these out to make a sheet, and with a cooking brush (like a paint brush, but for cooking) u spread the honey over the one side of the sheet of leafs, once this is done, set down another layer... u shud aim to make it between 3-7 layers thick, cos if its too think it will all just fall apart, each layer u repeat the process, using the honey to stick the leafs together (if u dont wna make marijuana honey, bee honey also works, but i personaly havnt tried it, and cannot vouche for it) so once u have completed this sheet of pot leaves stuck together with weed honey, its then basicaly rolling a very fat j, load it with bud, and any spare honey u got left, even some nice hash for flavour if u got it.
sealing it can b a hassle, u can use honey to stick it a bit, then using a hot surface to keep it together, but they dont always hold, so tieing summat near the end can help.
and thats basicaly it (the most part of this is making the sheet of leaves and making the honey, the rest is easy)
now those of u who bother with this, will agree how mind blowing this thing is, it takes up Alot of weed mind u, but it is worth it in my point of view, it took my one single hit to b more high than i have eva been... insane thing it was, and such a nice taste.
if anyone has ever tried this before (cos i am not so stuck-up to believe i invented this, its prolly been done b4) or if anyone tried this after reading, post n tell me how it went for u, and how long the whole thing lasted u? mine lasted me a week before i finished it like, after about 3 puffs, i wud b so high, smokin anymore wud b a waste like, lol
anyway, take care, happy toking ^^
Image Image Image <- My old account

dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by dr.Spock » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:38 am

wow that really is the ultimate blunt. have any pictures of it?

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 am

i did... but this was two years ago
and over time they have been lost...
but the next time bud and whole leaves are about, i will defo make on n take a pic ofit
(unfortunatly not many dealers actualy sell leaves, so its really difficult)
Image Image Image <- My old account