emergency stash

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

eSk!e
Bonghead
Bonghead

emergency stash

Post by eSk!e » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:24 am

is it me or does any one else take a few rizla sheets out the pack n stick them in random places & then try to look for them when u ran outta rizla's ?
[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2193/gotweedfh0.jpg[/img]

crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by crippler7815 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:53 am

I roll joints and put them in baggies and then in some of my hiding spots for those days with no weed. I seem to have a bunch of emergencies though, and there's none anywhere.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:56 am

yeah i stick 'em in my cassette deck or under my ash tray.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by hollie » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:13 pm

Haha, yeah I do that..but then I can never find them again :cry:
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:07 am

dont worry, you will find them one day, or your dog will (damn that would be cool, and im assuming you have a dog)
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]

youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by youngweezy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:34 am

crippler7815 wrote:I roll joints and put them in baggies and then in some of my hiding spots for those days with no weed. I seem to have a bunch of emergencies though, and there's none anywhere.
lol thats pretty funny

hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by hollie » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:18 pm

unfortunatley I do not have dog, I really want one though. :D
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]

Quint
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Quint » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:56 pm

Anti-FlagPUNK wrote:dont worry, you will find them one day, or your dog will (damn that would be cool, and im assuming you have a dog)
kinda a old topic but...having a dog isnt all cut out like you guys think...i have 2 pugs and 1 loves pot almost more then i do...that dog has ate bags of pot, oz's at times. the other day i was real stoned and put the rest of my dope in a baggie on my bed right next to my computer where i was smoking, i look over to pack another one, and the baggie is gone...wtf!?
the very first place i looked was to see if i had droped it or not...i could not find that damn baggie anywhere, i searched and searched (for hours)...and still no luck, well the next day i let the dogs out (this next part is really gross so if you have a weak stomach dont read!!) and mayble (my pug) is scooting across the lawn, she is litterally flipping out...so i went over to see what was up and she had half the baggie sticking out her ass...kinda gross...well actually really damn gross, but yah...having a dog that likes pot is a VERY BAD THING and not just that, but she likes to try to get to the stems and seeds that are in the ashtrays, which makes a mess.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/JayJay1987/Sto2.jpg[/img]
[quote="Gorecore"]That, my friend, will impress all the ladies and they'll be begging for you to do sexy things to them like rub your Pokemon cards on their ass cheeks.[/quote]

Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Schmut » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:13 pm

Quint wrote:(this next part is really gross so if you have a weak stomach dont read!!)
I think most of us could see it coming.

Anyway, I don't have any emergency stashes, at all. I'll set one up next time I get some weed. I'll roll four joints, hide three of them somewhere. Then smoke the fourth so I forget the location until I really need to remember. That should work. Maybe I could put them in something I'd have to break in order to get them out. That way I wouldn't be likely to go to them as soon as I want them. and I'll only break it when I need them for some reason.

Otherwise I'd probably go straight to that stash as soon as I run out.