Smoke ALOT of blunts?

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

BGDetroit

Smoke ALOT of blunts?

Post by BGDetroit » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:53 pm

Jus wonderin how many people smoke alot of blunts? I ususually smoke atleast one blunt a day if im not smokin heavy that day. Blunts are like my favorite way to get high. I smoke so much that i barley get a good buzz off anything anymore, But when i roll myself up a swisher i always get a real good buzz.

But i also know that blunts are bad as hell for your health. So i was wonderin if anyone who smokes alot of blunts ever noticed side effects from smokin so many of them? Ive been smokin a lot of blunts for the last 2 years or so.

And another thing, Whats everyones favorite blunt to use? Mine was Peach White Owls for a long time, But they cost like $1.50 to get them in the tubes. So startin buyin more Swisher Sweet Cigarollos and you get 5 for $3.00. I love Swishers, Vanilla swishers are like that greatest thing out there, Strawberry are good too.

Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Sammy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:40 pm

Dutchmasters and Royal Tubes, i smoke a few blunts a week and it really does take a toll on the old lungs, but they taste so damned good i cant stop. Plus they get me buzzin' quite nicely. :)

BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by BUDA » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:47 pm

ahhh i just skinned a blunt 2 min ago! i like royal Wraps and golden wraps plains good or blueberry bustin out the Goldens at the mo. yea they can take a toll on your lungs a few weeks ago i blazed 8 or 9 in a day. this is my first of the day tend to smoke the 2 or 3 blunts a week dnt like to over do them cus they can be harsh.

deff one of my fav ways to smoke thou as i dnt smoke pipes,bongs,lungs or any of that shit no more its just whatever i roll up.

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:02 pm

Theres gonna be plenty of blunts for christmas! I like platinum blunts Wild Honey and true blunts are good aswell. OH and Wet Mango Royal Blunt :D

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:08 pm

I notice alot of people like wraps, I cant do that shit. Ive rolled up a couple by "Blunt Wraps" before, I wont go back. I stick with guttin a fat stoagie...

Another thing, How many people who smoke blunts reguarly, Reguarly smoke ciggerates? Cuz i noticed alot of people i smoke with do but i dont usually fuck with them cigs...

Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Weed-iculous » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:06 pm

I had the best blunt ever last saturday. Mango wraps with my bro and some friends. We had 3 inbetween like 5 kids...soo much fun
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:29 pm

I only smoke blunts when I have hash, weed blunts are starting to be a waste of weed.

nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by nowhere » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:48 am

well i dont want to make a new thread for this, but speaking to a mate, im going round there soon, and no doubt will be getting a LOT of weed while im there, and its gonna be green, those of who you who've read any of my posts know i cant sort green down around here, so i want to have a proper blunt. none of this wrap bullshit (done it before, it was a nice smoke, but didnt do anything really brilliant)

im well aware of the method of rolling blunts, but i just wanted to know what sort of cigar i should get .. i dont really smoke cigars too often, so am kinda lost on what to get. heres the catch, im in england, so im only interested in the ones i can get here, without having to order them or something stupid...

cheers all :D
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]

XxEGeorge27xX
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by XxEGeorge27xX » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:54 am

I dont know if you got them there but I'd get a Swisher, I think they're the best and cheapest for smokin blunts. Always cigarellos for me. Sometimes the occasional Philly but I got sick of em.

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:19 pm

XxEGeorge27xX wrote:I dont know if you got them there but I'd get a Swisher, I think they're the best and cheapest for smokin blunts. Always cigarellos for me. Sometimes the occasional Philly but I got sick of em.
Thats bascially what i was going to say too. White Owls are harder to roll for beginners. But swishers are farley easy and my favorite blunts. You can get a regular size one for .79 cents here, Fit a easy eighth into them. Or you can get cigarallos which you get five blunts in a box for 3 dollars and some change. You can fit about a gram and a half to two grams into a cigarallo. Swishers are the way to go.

nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by nowhere » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:24 pm

BGDetroit wrote:
XxEGeorge27xX wrote:I dont know if you got them there but I'd get a Swisher, I think they're the best and cheapest for smokin blunts. Always cigarellos for me. Sometimes the occasional Philly but I got sick of em.
Thats bascially what i was going to say too. White Owls are harder to roll for beginners. But swishers are farley easy and my favorite blunts. You can get a regular size one for .79 cents here, Fit a easy eighth into them. Or you can get cigarallos which you get five blunts in a box for 3 dollars and some change. You can fit about a gram and a half to two grams into a cigarallo. Swishers are the way to go.
they sound good. dunno if i can get em over here, but im sure gonna try :D
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]

XxEGeorge27xX
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by XxEGeorge27xX » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:08 am

Word White Owls are tight but a little pricey like $1.50 here so I get em once in awhile. Yeah they sell Swishers here 5 for $3 and easy as fuck to roll.

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:59 pm

a couple of days ago my dad gave us a huge cuban cigar. We gutted it and loaded it with green, went back in and smoked it with him. That was the fattest blunt i've had, about 4.5 - 5 grams in it. Usually i use Miami Bluntz. They ain't too good, but they save time. I usually go through 3 or 4 of those every day, with more spliffs and pipes n shit.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:13 am

Jus finished smoking my fifth strawberry swisher today. Blunts are jus the best buzz imo. No matter how much i smoke all day every day i still seem to get fucking STONED off a blunt to the dome by myself.

Atown_veteraN
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Atown_veteraN » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:04 pm

i usually smoke at least two blunts a day for the past 6 months. my favorites are pina colota phillies (10 for $3.50) or white owl grape. i love grape. but yea smokin a blunt is the way to go cause u can jus chill wit it and toke. i smoke about a pack of ports every two weeks. i havent noticed any side effects yet but yea blunts are hella bad for u and i usually dont smoke cigs when i have a major smoke out day