got caught...don't know what to do...

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:21 am

my aim gets an error and closes after i leave it on for too long... at first it was really annoying, but thinking about how careless i am its probably saved me from this same scenario many times

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:22 am

DESTROY FASCIST OPPRESSORS!
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:34 am

i get that all the time

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:43 am

I'm actually going to go to every protest I see, no matter what it's about, with a big white sign and in black it will say that.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Smokew33d
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Smokew33d » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 pm

Sm0kyMcPot wrote:hahaha i leave aim up all with conversations about weed...its funny, my mom doesnt care i feel bad for yall with hardasses for parents.
I hear ya buddy! Sucks for all of you that have to worry about parents and shit. When my mom found out that i smoked, she asked if she could have some the next day. I had some dank shit too, was funny just seeing her sleep on the couch for hours.
Marijuana is addictive in the sense that all great things in life are worth repeating.

http://www.weed-pics.com/holy%20shit.jpg
Heaven! Take me now god!

doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by doobieman420 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:31 am

look up as much info about drug sesting info. i passed a state test no problemo, i smoked a week and half before. but if its just a crappy otc piss test put some soap in that bitch, u cant do that on a state test cuz they can tell if uid that, but otc piss tests are easy. if not soap add as much water to the sample as possible. actually, if ur parents are the clueless type, just put warm water in instead of piss.
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:38 am

I wouldn't bother adding water to it because it would still have thc in it that it can detect, just drink lots of water, cranberry juice, and exercise a lot so you sweat it out.
Peace Not Greed.

doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by doobieman420 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:45 am

if u dilute the urine with water, the amount of thc will drop enough that a standard otc urine test wont detect it. drinking tons of water does the exact same thing, except it takes longer. excersizing is important too, it increases your chances alot.

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:51 pm

im just going to say this, you most probably wont even do it but its worth a shot i think

why.. dont you just go talk to your parents, explain why you smoke and explain that not allowing you to smoke is just making you unhappier, its already out there with them so you dont need to explain yourself to them, also, why not try just telling them and showing them how harmless weed actually is.

that is all, i hope you do what i said, but you probably wont anyway

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 pm

Discussing with my dad was never an option. Cause it's still illegal.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:28 pm

yea, that's always been the problem with me on how illegal it is but my dad doesn't understand that you can get in more trouble just from speeding.
Peace Not Greed.

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:45 pm

SpRi7e wrote:yea, that's always been the problem with me on how illegal it is but my dad doesn't understand that you can get in more trouble just from speeding.
Well, that's a bit of an understatement. My courtdate for my 1 and only speeding ticket was yesterday...I got a $130 fine. That was it. If you're going 150 in a 25, yeah, punishment probably won't be as bad for weed, but cmon, think logically. hahaha.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:27 pm

Cant you just eat some tylenol the next day and blame the THC traces or something on that, and have your drug test rescheduled to a point where you can clean your system out?

t3h_shitz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by t3h_shitz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:47 pm

blackxs wrote:Cant you just eat some tylenol the next day and blame the THC traces or something on that, and have your drug test rescheduled to a point where you can clean your system out?
No, Tylenol doesn't leave THC traces. Poppy seeds do, but you have to eat obscene amounts to get a false positive, so much so that it would be suspicious to say the least.

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:22 pm

t3h_shitz wrote:
blackxs wrote:Cant you just eat some tylenol the next day and blame the THC traces or something on that, and have your drug test rescheduled to a point where you can clean your system out?
No, Tylenol doesn't leave THC traces. Poppy seeds do, but you have to eat obscene amounts to get a false positive, so much so that it would be suspicious to say the least.
I thought poppyseeds leave traces of opium...if you ate a shitload of them I mean...