got caught...don't know what to do...

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

fh12345
Why Hello There !

got caught...don't know what to do...

Post by fh12345 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:18 pm

yea i got caught the other day because i accidentally left an aim conversation up with my friend about how we were going to smoke at his house. So my mom noticed it and had my dad pick me up early from my friends house while i was still stoned. So now they want to start drug testing me and shit all the time so i can't smoke anymore. They also think i am smoking weed to deal with problems because i'm unhappy and depressed or some shit. That is sort of the case, i mean if i have a bad day or am feeling depressed i smoke, mostly because i don't see the point of wasting a day of my summer away unhappy, when i could be high and happy. its not like i'm grounded or anything but my parents are treating me as if i need help and want me to talk about my problems even tho i don't have any serious problems. the worst thing is i don't think i'm going to be able to smoke again for a really long time. idk it just feels like my whole summer is ruined and now that my parents are starting to get up my ass about everything and shit, im starting to actually get depressed.

Footienut1892
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Footienut1892 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm

Damn it always sucks getting caught. Depending on how often they drug test you, you could alway go and have a session or two with friends soon after each drug test, and then by the time the next one comes along your parents wouldn't know any differant. Bit risky if they are going to be doing them often but it's the only way you can carry on smoking. Also chances are that if you keep passing each test, they will trust you again and eventually either forget about the tests or just stop doing them altogether.

Keep your head up, the world hasn't ended yet :)
And welcome to the boards btw.

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 pm

thats sucks big time yo. how old are you? i dont know how it works with other people, but once i turned 17 i could pretty much refuse to do things my parents told me to do and they didnt do anything but yell. would they kick you out of the house if you refused to do the drug tests?
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:52 pm

it might be a good idea to do some research on the web about marijuana and its affects, like the truth about it, not what most people beleive is the truth. show your parents it and make em understand that weed isnt as bad as most people think it is.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

crazycripple
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by crazycripple » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:59 pm

^^^ yea it kinda seems already like they are more worried about u being depressed.. and maybe they think smoking weed is making u depressed so if u tell them its actually helping you and show them facts about weed being good then maybe they will understand and be cool about it.. worth a shot

Mickyt
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mickyt » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:29 pm

You gotta be real sly not to get caught, not that i'd know i got caught all the time. If they gonna start drug testing you all i can say is it takes 3 weeks roughly to get weed outta your system aslong as you ain't smoking stupid amounts so you might be able to work something around that. Unless they start doing random tests, if that happens i hope you got good negociation skills.

good luck bud

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 pm

hahaha i leave aim up all with conversations about weed...its funny, my mom doesnt care i feel bad for yall with hardasses for parents.
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan

stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stonedross » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 am

Same exact thing just happened to me. Such bullshit. They refuse to read about it too so that doesn't work.

And to the above poster, my parents aren't hardasses.. you do realize that marijuana is ILLEGAL, right? No matter how harmless it may turn out to be, in the end most parents care if their kids break the law on a regular basis.

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:06 am

it took my mum a while to come around....
and she is still not a huge fan
but she knows we are probably safer smoking in someones backyard
than going out and drinking at a pub or club
woah

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:09 am

TELL THEM FUCK YOU FASCIST OPPRESSORS!
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:15 am

My mom and dad are assholes about weed and don't want me to get caught. My dad also keeps saying that people think that I'm a fuckup because of smoking and all that's happened to me because of it, I mean he tells everyone about what I do and says that he's embarrassed when I get caught because of the way they look. All he has to do is keep his big mouth shut then no one knows. I don't get parents sometimes, it's just fucked up how they think and I'm basically on 24/7 surveillance with no rights at all, barely aloud of the house too and it SUCKS so bad.
Peace Not Greed.

sp0rkeh
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by sp0rkeh » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:18 am

dang man. i have never had a problem with my parents caring if i smoke, once they found my 1 hitter after i passed out on the couch and they didnt even care, just told me to becareful and not be selling or carrying my pipes around with me
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/dayooper09/c12084fe.gif[/img]
Beware the inhalants

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by buttermilk » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:38 am

Yea dude, you got it easy. I'd just play along w/ the depressed scene and maybe get some awesome pill perscriptions. :twisted:
Lol. Anyways, my dad said he was gonna beat the shit outta me the next time he found any weed parphenelia (sp?). He hasnt' really held up to it though since he's found pipes, bongs, and papers, multiple times since he said that. But each time, there are tears (mom), anger (dad), and a bunch of difficulties trying to hang out with my friends or really do anything for like, the next month.
So cheer up, chief, I'm sure you'll figure out something a lot better than whatever I ended up with.

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by buttermilk » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:41 am

stonedross wrote:Same exact thing just happened to me. Such bullshit. They refuse to read about it too so that doesn't work.

And to the above poster, my parents aren't hardasses.. you do realize that marijuana is ILLEGAL, right? No matter how harmless it may turn out to be, in the end most parents care if their kids break the law on a regular basis.
Same with my parents.

BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by BlazedAndConfused » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:27 am

aim, why must u betray us!!!
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.