Got caught///...

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

hello12345
Casual toker
Casual toker

Got caught///...

Post by hello12345 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:03 am

by my parents.... it fucking sucks theyre giving me drug tests and i cant sleep without it, and when i do i get the shittiest nightmares ever. Im stressed out and i dont know how i can smoke when i get tested every month, i dont wanna waste my money on stupid detox shit. i had just started smoking this year and i was a dumbass and got caught, If they catch me again theyre sending me to some rehab in minnesota or some shit like that... and thats without me doing any hard drugs
does anyone know if theres any way i can still smoke, or am i screwed?

doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by doobieman420 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:28 am

http://erowid.org/plants/cannabis/canna ... ting.shtml

go to this link, if ur interested in continuing smoking. if u dont wanna risk it, dont. altho the otc piss tests are very easy to beat, i passed one 2 days after toking up. thats just me tho, may not work out for u.
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:49 pm

I would just stop smoking until they stop testing, or you'll get caught again.
Cameron.

Octoberbuds
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Octoberbuds » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:20 pm

how old r u? If you're old enough move out, get a job, and toke up yo.
I lost my pants!!
[img]http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/5/1/9/j_491609.jpg[/img]

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:32 pm

theres rehab for weed wtf??? u should seriously slap ur parents in the fuckin face....what a bunch of fuckin pricks.

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:46 pm

well, if it were me i could threaten my parents with my improved silent treatment, ( which is saying mothing but
"fuck you" every time you see them) but before that id give them a chance and say 'if you keep drug testing me, I will never speak to you again, except for saying "fuck you mom" or "fuck you dad" every time I see you. '

unless they will kick you out of the house....then you shouldnt do this.

question: what would happen if you simply refused to do the tests?
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:16 pm

Sm0kyMcPot wrote:theres rehab for weed wtf??? u should seriously slap ur parents in the fuckin face....what a bunch of fuckin pricks.
Very well said my friend, they are dicks, give them a smack

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:28 pm

*Half decent ideas report to this thread please*
Cameron.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:29 pm

sounds like your going to have to find alternatives. salvia perhaps?
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:33 pm

keep tokin up
my parents did the same thing to me
they will get over it eventually

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 pm

you guys arent giving very good advice. if he keeps smokin and his parents keep their word hes goin to rehab, and how is slapping your parents in the face gonna help his situation? they obviously have there minds set on the fact that weed is an illegal drug, and theyre just being responsible parents. even though they have been tainted and mislead by government propaganda. your best bet would be to try and educate your parents, and tell them what pot is really all about, and how it isnt the terrible drug that the government portrays it as. that probably wont work any way though cause they are too far gone.
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by TmD » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:12 am

This guy has my parents but im over 20 years old so they can't really do much. They said the exact same shit to me about rehab and that other crap, my dad has made it clear that alcohol is better and less dangerous than the "grass" and the only thing weed does is it fogs up your brain and makes you stupid(his words). which is odd..cuz weed makes no hangover or damage to your body or brain yet alcohol does causes damage.

Its horrible to talk to them, there very one sided (right sided) parents and even with evidence they just wont listen and then start accusing me of doing drugs or try to start arguments which if i try to fight back they start by saying im using drugs or other shit. Im not allowed to argue with them or have an opinion cuz there always right :roll:
Fresh till Death

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 am

yea, parents are hard to budge. i consider myself lucky for having such chill parents :)
-Captain Beefheart

BigRob420
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by BigRob420 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:58 am

yeah that sucks, the only thing u can do besides buying that detox shit is put on a show for them. make them believe that u see how wrong what u were doing was, and how ur a changed man. if u can, try crying and apologizing to them, and try to make them feel a little bad themselves. be an actor.
Smoke weed not war ...wait...what?

hello12345
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hello12345 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:55 am

haha thanks everyone im a girl by the way and im 16... my dad is totally right sided and would not listen to me. if i said fuck u then im pretty sure they would sned me to rehab, i live in tx so when im 17 im legally an adult and can move out (one more year thank god) i just turned 16 on
4-20 though.. haha no joke about that, so its still pretty far away. my mom is cool i talked to her and told her how weed is better than any other substance but its not up to her its up to my dad. my brother did this shit but he did more like coke and meth and all this shit so he kidn of messed it up for me... I know that sending me to rehab for weed is fucked up, but he doesnt care he says its a "gateway drug" and that it will kill too many brain cells and that i dont need it in my life (even though he drinks 7 beers a day) every person in my family is an alcoholic-- my mom, dad, brother, and grandmother... and i was one too untill i started smoking.. and id rather be a pot head then an alcoholic... I know i sound like im really feeinning for this stuff.. and i guess i am, beause i feel like i cant go through my days without it... i started smoking cigars but they really suck.. and the high salvia give me just sucks too, i get paranoid and it feels the same all the time... i really just want weed again.. my boyfriend is getting of probation in 2 months and its gunna suck if i cant smoke with him