older cops are the same as any other - dickheads
No votes
younger cops are cool
13%
younger cops are COMPLETE DICKHEAD - should rot in hell
20%
i can see no difference, they are all dickheads to me
27%
they all ok to me (who the fuck are you for them too be all ok with you?!)
13%

Total votes: 15

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

old and young cops?

Post by Certified-Nutter » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:32 pm

ok, i dont kno whether u have seen the link, but have any of u noticed that older cops tend to be more consideate than the younger (twat-ish) cops are all dickheads, i mean, i have been searched by 30+ cops, and they have found weed, and stuff on me, and they have let me walk without confiscating ANYTHING, just cos they Kno i aint causing trouble, and kno where the law needs to b enforced in areas more than others, but the young cops, the cops who in their twenties, any of u see how they are more of a twat than any other? i mean once i was Pushing my bike home cos i was drunk, COMPLETELY COMPLYING BY THE LAW and they still confiscated my bike even though 3 other coppers could verify i had been pushing it for 10 miles...
it sucks,
but anyone else noticed that there is a difference between older cops and younger? i have definatly found that older ones are much more appecting and reasonable, when young ones are just dickheads, completely!
Image Image Image <- My old account

Anonymous Dude
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anonymous Dude » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 pm

I remember being with a cop and his partner for 10 minutes or so (was waiting for the ambulance, long story) and we were joking around and i even told the cop he looked like farva from Super Troopers he just laughed. He said the stuff on Reno 911 was actually pretty accurate :lol: . He looked around 30ish..
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:46 am

i only know a couple of cops... play football with them... they are pretty cool
woah

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:42 am

I think younger cops are more dickheads cause their straight out of cop college and have just been fed all that bullshit about drugs are the scourge of the earth and the law is the law no matter what, plus when your just starting out your looking for anything that will get you ahead so they dont care what the charge is (big or small) they will get you for it.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by captainMorton » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:46 am

most cops in my area are ok, ive never once been charged or given a ticket, or had anything put on my premanent record.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:22 am

Ziggy wrote:I think younger cops are more dickheads cause their straight out of cop college and have just been fed all that bullshit about drugs are the scourge of the earth and the law is the law no matter what, plus when your just starting out your looking for anything that will get you ahead so they dont care what the charge is (big or small) they will get you for it.
agreed. accept getting ahead part. i have no clue what that means.

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:30 am

i just dont affiliate myself with cops. dont personally know any, dont really want to. im sketchy about being near them talking to them anything. ive noticed however that some can just freely talk to you and actually consider you an innocent person because obviously youve shown no evidence otehrwise, whereas some cops are always looking for somethign illegal, something they can pounce upon just to use the power that the country/province/municipality has given them.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Jim777 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:45 am

older cops always been real nice with me so far
younger cops are the ones who always tried to fuck with me
so they get an excuse to shit on me. i met once a real cool
"fresh out of college" cop, the dude got me out of trouble big
time. but overall for me the worst are the womens. every
fucking time i met one they were all fucking bitches, even
the ones who are hella hot were complete arrogant whores !
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Jim777 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:47 am

captainMorton wrote:ive never once been charged or given a ticket, or had anything put on my premanent record.
when bad situations happen thats when u realise if the cop is a good person or a fucker who got his diploma cause he had good math grades

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:50 am

Great topic Nutter, never seen this covered on wg before. And it's right down my alley too...

I've had ALOT of experience with cops in my life and I can say without a doubt that older cops are way better than the young ones.

There's so many reasons why. I don't think I can even think of all the reasons why right now cause I'm a bit wasted, but I'll continue later if I have too

For one, I hate it when I have to deal with a cop who's younger than me...the age thing just ain't right. It's much harder for me to respect them, and harder for them to get respect so it creates a tense situation right there

Younger cops tend to want or feel the need to prove themselves and not make mistakes so they go overboard with alot more things. They lack the experience to make proper judgement calls and become overly immmersed with their badge power.

They tend to step over the line more than the older ones. By this I mean, rudeness, name calling, violence , bad attitude etc. They loose their cool way easier and have to ressort to this stuff in an attempt to regain control. They have a harder time just keeping their cool like the older ones..lack of stress managemnt Older cops who have been years on the street,develop mature coping strategies and responses. They are much calmer, cool and collected.

A cop has to understand the psychology of a criminal to be able to properly communicate and remain more in control of themselves and the prisoner. The younger ones haven't learned that yet. They learn that from hands on experience, not cop school.

Younger cops are anxious to prove themselves to their superiors and fellow officers(and to themselves) so they are more eager to make arrests or hand out fines. They will look for trouble where there really isn't anything to bother about. Bad judgement calls

In the books in cop school they are taught to not let their emotions get involved but again they go overboard with that. They take it to an extreme and treat u like garbage more often. They play tough and solid and feel the need for macho image maintenance . In reality a certain degree of emotion is needed. Not emotions with the heart, emotions with the head. There's a certain balance of caring and compassion , empathy and understanding that is needed.

In cop school the majority of the learning is about physical skills and law ..IE: handling weapons, driving, handcuffing, self defense, learning laws, policies etc. Tho that is important, social skills and ethics is just as important. They can't teach u in school to know the neighbourhood, community and environment u are working in. They can only teach facts and statistics. Reality isn't in books. Applying , balanccing and incorporating these learnings appropriately into real life is another thing...thing learned from experience. Young cops work too much by the book. They don't have that fine line of balance that the older ones have. Being a cop is more than just a job...

Ok, I'm gonna shut up for now cause I could go on and on forever about this...

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:48 pm

JokersAce wrote:agreed. accept getting ahead part. i have no clue what that means.
I mean getting promoted or aknowledged for the amount of work you've done or tickets you've wrote. Everyone starts out at the bottom and wants to get ahead.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:31 pm

wow higher sure knows alot about this, haha
hit the nail right on the head with younger cops, they do like to show off and throw their power around sometimes, and i oh-so-hate it when they talk down to you when u aint even done nothing wrong.... oh well, what can i say?
take care all
Image Image Image <- My old account

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:24 pm

Here's a perfect example of an over zealous cop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0mCBS5aRDM

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Liles » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:38 pm

[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Jim777 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:Here's a perfect example of an over zealous cop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0mCBS5aRDM
what a bunch of stupid kids !!! WHY THE HELL DIDNT THEY ALL RAN AWAY ???????????????? WTF !!!! THE COP LEFT TO CATCH A KID AND THEY ALL WAITED AT THE SAME SPOT FOR THE COP TO COME BACK!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA