i hate fucking cops!!!

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 am

yeah i know they suck dick someone needs to kick them in the nuts
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 am

they're watching us right now.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:33 pm

Oh my god, cry me a fuckin river! The cops are doing their jobs and you're just fuckin letting them by going out and bringing fuckin bongs and shit out in public.

At the end of a cops shift, he won't even remember that he busted you because it aint a thing for them. and it aint a big fuckin deal for you either. Yea, i would hate that I got busted but its your own stupid ass fault.

Conclusion, I hate whiny little bitches.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:46 pm

^jay, you seem a little irritated lately. out of weed?
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Jay's right though, you shouldn't carry your piece around like that. They're meant for using at home, not in public. I don't even take my pipe out of my house unless I know I'm going straight to someone else's house with it. There's nothing wrong with smoking in public or around people who might disapprove, but when the cops show up, you have to be ready to ditch whatever you have on you. A blunt or a joint is much more expendable than a piece.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:59 pm

swanee89 wrote:^jay, you seem a little irritated lately. out of weed?
sorry for all the bitchyness on my part, i didnt mean to sound like such a dick. All I'm trying to say is a cop needs to bust little pot smokers and such in order to keep his job. He's only looking out for himself, which is the exact same thing I would do if I was trying to keep my job. I wouldn't enjoy busting up someone's get together but when it's my own ass on the line I'll do what I gotta do, kno wut im sayin?

If a cop beats you down and arrests you for a g and bringing a pipe out to smoke with, then I can understand you hating them but most cops won't even touch you aside from the pat down for small amounts of weed.

Believe it or not, but some people actually enjoy getting arrested so that they can tell stories to their friends and show hate for cops only cuz it makes them feel like a bad ass. They act as if the cops go out of their way to stop kids from doing what they want, an its really fuckin pathetic.

Anyway, my bad about the first post i made. i just woke up and got a call from ths guy bitching and ontop of it bein so shitty outside im just a little pissed.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 pm

i know what yours saying.. when i say i hate cops.. i dont mean i hate them, i know there only doing there job and they probably dont even wanna bust me.. but what i really mean is that i hate there presence, how there always lurking around places and making me paranoid everytime i wanna smoke.. thats where my anger towards them comes from but i respect them as people. anyways about bringing the peice, the last couple of days there were ppl just like standing under big lights smoking out of peices and there were bong circles everywhere so i just thought it didnt really matter
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]

mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr_pickle » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm

haha i wouldnt call that bitching. I thought it was a good story dude, and congrats on the getaway

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:38 pm

You hate cops until the day comes around that you need them. Like the evening my son went missing. Spent about 20 mins looking for him just before nightfall one evening. He had been out playing then my daughter comes in saying that he's disappeared. Half the neighbour was searching all over the place, even going around with their cars on other streets. Couldn't find him anywhere. Seeing that nightfall was coming and I was in a total panic I had to bow down and call the cops. 8 police cars and 16 officers showed up on my street in less than 10 minutes....Just as they arrived a neighbour came around the corner yelling 'I found him!! ' I bawled my eyes out with tears of joy right in front of the cops and thanked them. Yes, I thanked them...over and over in fact. Sure they weren't the ones who found him but the fact they showed up in such big numbers and so quickly really reassured me and touched me in a way. It was kinda like "they did that for me? wow..." They knew who I was when I called and I was kinda worried they wouldn't take it seriously cause of my bad rep. I felt kinda small I guess

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:47 pm

yea, cops are alright when they 'serve and protect', but when they 'annoy and fine' theyre dickheads
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart