i hate fucking cops!!!

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

i hate fucking cops!!!

Post by Kjm420 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 am

ok so.. i just got back from florida a couple of days ago.. We stayed in this condo called the islander.. The islander is a hotel where all of the partyers age 15-25 within a 5 mile radius go and they party right outside the hotel on the beach..

So, me and my friend C were walkin down the beach at about 2 AM and the party had gotten alot smaller.. we decided we didnt need to walk so far away from the crowd to light up this time because it was so late..

So we find this huge gazebo thing and we pull up two chairs that were near under it.. and we light up.. right next to the shore and under the gazebo.. it was badass

next thing we know we see a 35 year old looking man walking in our direction along the shore.. no uniform or anything so we decide to just wait till he walks by..

5 mins later after a GREAT bowl i hear foot steps on the gazebo.. im like shit i wonder who it is.. (btw my friend C is baked out of his mind) so i peak my head over the ground and see an officer with a flash light.. im thinkin im sooo dead... anyways im like yellin at C to get more under the gazebo to hide..

so two cops come from opposite sides and were trapped and im like dude were gonna run on 3.. 2.. 1.. and we take off running towards the dark section of the beach.... they follow... i always thought i was really fast.. but ive never seen myself run as fast as i did at that time.. anyways i outran the cops but my friend C was a little slower.. so my cops talking to my friend C not touching him tho for some reason, i run around a building come at them from a different angle crying.. "officer please help!! some guy just hit my older brother with a pipe and hes bleeding!!!!" (earlier in the night the cops were chasing a guy hitting ppl with a pipe or so i heard thru beach rumors)

so anyways the cop calls in backup and tells us to stay put in a hardass voice... no shit, we run off after he leaves our sight.. so were in the far dark part where no condos are and we see a couple ppl with flashlights coming.. we run for about a mile and hide in bushes for about an hour.. after that we slowly come out and make our way back to the beach..

once we made it back to the beach, we slowly walking in the direction of the gazebo (i refused to leave my peice there its my first one) so as we walk by there are 3 cops standing on the gazebo talking.. but i veer off and grab the peice and baggy and continue walking without being seen (it was really close to us)

anyways the three cops stop talking and watch us continue walking which scared the shit out of me and caused me to not walk straight cuz i was so paranoid.. anyways.. we walk up to the condo and notice a cop is following us but staying very very far away.. so we saw a bunch of kids chillin on the walkway to the rooms..

we stop and start talking bullshit to them just like hey hows it goin and told them bullshit information about us like my name is jimmy mcneelers .. and acting like were part of there crowd cuz there was a cop watchin.. so then we keep walkin and we guessed that the cop questionend the crowd and got our fake names and information..
but we got in our room safely and sat scared as hell for about 2 hours and then went to bed

in conclusion.. we did some VERY risky things but it paid off in the long run.. if i wasnt there my friend would have been done for... first he was baked as hell and didnt know wtf was happening the whole time and i was begging him to trust me the whole time and just do what i said..
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:31 am

cool story...

I hate cops pretty badly right now...

It seems that they were doing some undercover stakeout and got a bunch of people arrested at a skate park near me.... now most of my friends are locked up, including my best friend which has now been evicted as well.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xNubletx » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 am

Hm. I think you are AWESOME! Nice running! But remember, it's not the cops' fault, it's your fault... Lol. You're breaking the law and they're trying to do their jobs. Good story!

Wow, just read previous post... that's not cool.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Jim777 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:54 am

read half of it, cool shit i guess...

anyways i outran the cops but my friend C was a little slower.. so my cops talking to my friend C not touching him tho for some reason, i run around a building come at them from a different angle crying.. "officer please help!! some guy just hit my older brother with a pipe and hes bleeding!!!!" (earlier in the night the cops were chasing a guy hitting ppl with a pipe or so i heard thru beach rumors)

if thats real, florida cops are the worst....
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:13 am

yeah dude i know there just doing there job.. i respect them as people but you know.. and also yeah ^^ ive felt really good for the last couple days for goin back for my friend also im surprised how smart i played all that out while i was baked..
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:18 am

Nice job on the fake crying bit. Congrats on getting away, but it was kinda dumb of you to return to the scene of the crime. However you got away so it didnt matter.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 am

^^^ i know i completly agree it was stupid.. but i love my peice sooo much and i was willing to risk myself getting caught for it.. also i know some faggot would take it in the morning and that was just not going to happen

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:49 am

fucking badass story.

hahahaha i wish i could have been there to help.

ur lucky u were high instead of drunk, cause if you were drunk u probably woulda swung at the cop and walked away lol

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:29 pm

cops are legends. we NEVER see them where i live, we party all the time, like 100 man raids and were right next to a cop station they have never once bothered us.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm

I love fucking cops, especially hot ones.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:47 pm

^ i dont think ive ever seen one of those
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr_pickle » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:37 pm

if i was a cop i couldn't live knowing i was arresting people for dumb shit like smoking weed or anything harmless like that. sure its breaking the law, but the law shouldn't be a law in the first place

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 pm

I think it'd be pretty cool if me and my friends became the local police force, we'd be chill as hell. :8

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:35 am

I hate cops right now too...actually, i hate the people that CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!!!!!!!

We were just chilling in an alley having a morning smoke and this asshat called the force!

Anywho...that was some reeeeaaallllllly riskey stuff man, you can never be too careful.
Charles Mingus is god.

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by TmD » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:17 am

seriously man fuck people that call the cops on harmless smoking, I mean what the fuck are we hurting.
Fresh till Death