Busted

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead

Busted

Post by Ras Bongo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:41 pm

For some reason, I thought I had already posted this, but apparently I hadn't, so here it is. My parents caught me smoking. I'm FUCKED. F-U-C-K-E-D. I can't do shit for 5 weeks. I probably won't be on here to much. But thank you for all the times I've shared with you guys. One Love. Rastafari Forever.
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:19 pm

thats to bad man. i hope you deal well

roskilde
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by roskilde » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:22 pm

good luck, try to make the best of it, i guess. paint, or something. :?
bit of the ol' ultraviolence

dark_star_leviathan
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by dark_star_leviathan » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:11 pm

Good luck with it all man.

Hang in there. I got busted stoned at my moms house a couple times.

She says that it's my decision but if I ever show up stoned at her house again, she'll kick me out and I won't be able to come back.

Either way...I hope you deal well with it man.

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:20 am

5 weeks? consider yourself lucky.. i was grounded for 2 months strictly.. NO friends houses or leaving the house or anything.. after that its been 4 months and ive been grounded from seeing friends from my school outside of school.. i can see other kids from other schools but no one else.. im gonna have a talk with the mom tommarow and try to get out of it.
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]

longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by longjohnsilver » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:31 am

shouldn't they have assumed this with the whole rasta religion thing?

godlike.ipot
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by godlike.ipot » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:45 pm

my mum found out i smoked and gave the the concerned talk, but said its my money and aslong as i dont bring it in the house then she cant stop me.
[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/MGuillem/newsig.jpg[/img]

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:52 pm

My mum does not have a clue.. i just light an incence and say i use them to help me sleep. I don't think she'd give a shit even if i did. But bad luck man. When she's out, get your dealer to come over and post some through the letterbox or somthing. then slip him the money :) Thats my thoughts anyway.

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm

alright man take care

i'll be here to welcome you back! ;)

lazybee
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by lazybee » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm

sounds like you got off relatively easy. hang in there. take it with a smile and it will be over soon and won't get worse.

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ras Bongo » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:34 am

Here's how it went down. Apparently my bathroom smelled like weed one morning and my dad found my pipe. Obviously, that didn't stop me from smoking. So I keep smoking for like a week, and get caught again. Made up some bullshit story about how the pipe they found was from the first time. So, one more time they find MORE pipes, and another bullshit story is coming from my mouth about how I made lots of pipes and haven't found them all yet. That still didn't stop me from smoking. Today, I put my weed in my pants pocket and put my pants inbetween the two mattresses of my bead. I also have lighters and other paraphenelia in my snowboard boots. I get home from working out today, and it's ALL GONE. Not just the weed and the lighters, but the pants, too. Our houseguest is a good friend of the family's but right now I just can't stand her. Her Babylonistic ways have crossed the line. I kept telling myself that I was just too baked and couldn't remember where I put everything until I grabbed my snowboard boots, reached in, and found them empty. That's when I knew, she had taken all my shit and was waiting to tell my family. I don't understand how her mind works. I just can't comprehend how you can go through someone's entire room, so rudely, and simply go through every single thing until you find what you're looking for. I don't understand you Babylon. I show you nothing but love and respect, and this is how you treat me? Shame on you...
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:59 am

dekay496 wrote:Here's how it went down. Apparently my bathroom smelled like weed one morning and my dad found my pipe. Obviously, that didn't stop me from smoking. So I keep smoking for like a week, and get caught again. Made up some bullshit story about how the pipe they found was from the first time. So, one more time they find MORE pipes, and another bullshit story is coming from my mouth about how I made lots of pipes and haven't found them all yet. That still didn't stop me from smoking. Today, I put my weed in my pants pocket and put my pants inbetween the two mattresses of my bead. I also have lighters and other paraphenelia in my snowboard boots. I get home from working out today, and it's ALL GONE. Not just the weed and the lighters, but the pants, too. Our houseguest is a good friend of the family's but right now I just can't stand her. Her Babylonistic ways have crossed the line. I kept telling myself that I was just too baked and couldn't remember where I put everything until I grabbed my snowboard boots, reached in, and found them empty. That's when I knew, she had taken all my shit and was waiting to tell my family. I don't understand how her mind works. I just can't comprehend how you can go through someone's entire room, so rudely, and simply go through every single thing until you find what you're looking for. I don't understand you Babylon. I show you nothing but love and respect, and this is how you treat me? Shame on you...

dude that fucking sucks... go to target and buy a door knob thats suppose to be one that locks the front doors.. so then you can lock your door all day when your not there.. and you got a key whenever you wanna get in.

goodluck man
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:46 am

u need better hiding spots ;)
woah

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xNubletx » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Turn in on her and say that she was invading your privacy and things like that. That was a completely wrong and rude thing to do! You don't go snooping around her shit!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:28 pm

Just go check in her drawers and shit, find somthing to get her in trouble with. ;)