death to police officers.

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

death to police officers.

Post by pkkupo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:08 pm

just got busted for the first time sort of. me and a friend were smoking a joint just walking around the neighborhood, we come up on this school and we climb up on a ledge thing kind of on the roof to have a cigarette. and aparently someone saw us go up there because there were 2 cops waiting when we got down. they thought we were doing grafitti so they searched my backpack and found a bag with a stem and my pipe. even before they found it they cuffed us and put us in the car. one of the cops was a little bitch, who thought it was fun to fuck with me, so after we drove around for a while and dropped off my friend and they talked with his parents (he is only 17, im 19) the fucker starts debating with himself outloud about whether he should take me to jail or not, and how im never going to amount to anything and im going to be a janitor. eventually, after a while they just took me back to my house and talked with my parents. , as i wont be moved out untill this summer. the cop told them i had an "additude problem". its all good now though, i just dont respect police officers.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by spidermanlovesmj » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:29 pm

yo man
your officers suck then
police here are nothing like that
they just let you go
they tollerate pot too, as long as youre not smoking like, in plain view, like alcohol
but man that sucks

yo ur sig pic is so trippy when u get down to the 4th to last until last sentence it looks like its moving lol
sweet illusion
u cant read ur posts without seeing that

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:42 pm

yeah im pretty sure im going to have to move to canada or alaska or some shit....
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:43 pm

Most cops where I live are assholes that just want to arrest someone (my mother was arrested for domestic violence, it was one persons word against hers, no marks no witnesses nothing.) while some cops here you can blow a fat puff of smoke in their face and they'll just inhale...
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:39 pm

ok... that really sucks. exact same senerio here:

youd climb off the roof and 2 cops would be there, asking what u did, you say nothing just looking around. theyd eye you up and down and then just say dont let me see you doing that again...and theyd leave. i fuckin love canada
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 pm

Vinyl wrote:ok... that really sucks. exact same senerio here:

youd climb off the roof and 2 cops would be there, asking what u did, you say nothing just looking around. theyd eye you up and down and then just say dont let me see you doing that again...and theyd leave. i fuckin love canada
Let's not give people the wrong idea now. That's like sayin canada has no assholes. It has absolutely nothing to do with which countries cops are better or worse, because it all boils down to the individual himself/herself.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:20 pm

when i got cuffed for under age drinking i had a cop that did basically the same damn thing to me. fuck um
smoke blunts

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:34 pm

yeah i see what your saying jay, but every time a cop around here talks to kid, they really dont care. probably because theyre all like in their 20s and are still kids at heart. who knows
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:14 pm

i musta fuckin saw 8 cops when i drove home today from english 110. those filthy fucks
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by TmD » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:05 am

cops can be a bitch but in canda they dont arrest you for a joint. fucK the war on batony
Fresh till Death

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:20 pm

Jay212 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:ok... that really sucks. exact same senerio here:

Let's not give people the wrong idea now. That's like sayin canada has no assholes. It has absolutely nothing to do with which countries cops are better or worse, because it all boils down to the individual himself/herself.
maybe there are just shit load more people in USA so there is a higher number of assholes haha....

cops here are generally pretty good about shit like that... i play football with some and they are great blokes...
i think that jay is right... a lot of it depends on the individual... and i think also the general reputation of cops in certain areas... which seems to be upheld and inherent in all cops from that area
woah

Sixil
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Sixil » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:42 am

Im going to be a State Trooper in CT soon. The way you described with essentially taunting you is pretty out of line and it is not out of your power to file a complaint to the department... Growing up ive delt with some asshole cops, but we aren't all dicks :)

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:43 am

TmD wrote:cops can be a bitch but in canda they dont arrest you for a joint. fucK the war on batony
hahahahaha... batony

ps.
all cops are dicks. they made their own choice to be a cop, henceforth - dicks.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:06 pm

Sixil wrote:Im going to be a State Trooper in CT soon.
what?! :shock: u cant smoke weed and be a cop, right?
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Sixil
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Sixil » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Just because I have to enforce marijuana laws, dosen't mean that I don't disapprove of its recreational use. Im a hardass about any other type of drug.