Cops... They ruin everything

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

LedFan1211
Casual toker
Casual toker

Cops... They ruin everything

Post by LedFan1211 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:46 am

Ok... so its a bit of a long story wut happened yesterday but I thought i would share wut happened and wut really has changed my view on cops probably for a long while... I never really liked cops to begin with having numerous confrontations with them but this time really did it for me... now the story

So in my town there is this whole "downtown" area with two parking garages. I see 2 of my friends on top of one of them waving for me n a couple of my other friends to come up, so we do. We get up there and were all laughing and having a good time when this cop comes out of nowhere shouting for all of us to put are hands against the wall and spread our legs out. He takes two of my friends up to the cop car and starts searching while the other 2 cops are searching the rest. Now whats going through my mind is "Do i have anything on me that I shouldnt... and also why the fuck they are searching us". So They finally tell us they saw kids doing graffiti on top of the garage which was most likely the other parking garage. The cop said he saw a kid in red which was why one of my friends was on the car.

My other friend who was on the car also had a bowl on him which he tossed off the building in fear of the cop catching him with it. Unfortuanately one of the cops saw him and told the others. They finally searched through my fuckin pockets n shit... got all my information n let me and my friends go expect the other 2. About 10 minutes later one of my friends comes down and tells me the story of how the cop was accusing him of smoking up there... which is complete bullshit because we were just up there to see our friends.

Later on my other friend who threw the bowl comes down and his shook. The cop threatened to call his house n everything just because we were in the wrong place at the wrong time and he had his bowl.... which is fuckin gay

So my point... how these cops go from one thing to another... from graffiti to weed and how they searched us like that.. thats like unfair. We were innocent and just because were teenagers (im 15) we get stereotyped for this. Im sorry if my story dragged a lil bit but i just wanted to let some ppl know about this incident and get to know some ppls opinion on it cuz im fed up with these cops.... :evil:
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

clarion head
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by clarion head » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:15 am

only thing i can tell you is to refuse a search of your person and say nothing. even though you guys were legit, i know i still would have told the cops i'm not talking until i have a lawyer and that they can shove a pat down up their ass. cops know good and god damn well they have absolutely no right to search you unless you consent (sounds like they bullied you guys into it). sorry to hear this happened. i know one of my buddies and his girlfriend got tresspassing tickets for meeting up with some guys at a parking garage to take pictures of cars and shit (he's into imports).

stay high

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:20 am

fuck the pigs, ive never had an encounter with them, but if that happened to me (and i didnt have anything on me) id prolly just tell them to go fuck themselves (not so rudly thoght :lol:) they have no right to search me... and maybe.. FUCK YOU
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

FlyingHigh1323
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by FlyingHigh1323 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:51 am

cops take advantage of people especially youg teens like yourself, their just bullies, I've been in your shoes and it sucks especially when a crowd gathers and the cops make a big scene talking shit to you and calling for outrages back up like three police cars for two suspects.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:08 am

You can't refuse a pat down. It is for the officer's safety. If he feels anything suspicious he has every right to pull it out of your pocket, for his safety I guess.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:44 pm

lol. i remember getting busted this time and i had a bit of weed on me, just after smoking a joint. So my eyes are red and I smell like weed basically. The cops come out of the car and they say "have you guys been smoking weed?" we say no, they tell us they have to search us an im like "wut the fuck man i didnt do shit u aint searchin my shit." its a fuckin hard as shit talkin back to cops wen your sober, god dam. they obviously got there way.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PuffPuffGive » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:30 pm

Well, theyre really not supposed to search you unless they have probable cause, I'm guessing this garage was private property so Im not exactly sure on how that effects the situation. But hey as long as no one was arrested at the end of the day, its not that bad.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:10 pm

I wouldnt know how to handle that situation. They say that their were kids doing graffiti on the other building in the same colour as one of ur friends, that kind of gives them reason to be suspicious, but they could just be making that shit up and you cant really say wait one sec while i check if your story checks out

but for everyone, check out the link below (above my sig picture)...its a video on how to conduct yourself around cops when they want to search you and stuff. pretty good to know.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by cdc » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:41 pm

FTP

but in all seriousness that fucken sucks man im sure they had no right to search you, although if someone was taggn in the area and they thought it was you......
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:03 pm

You got fucked in the ass. Don't take shit from cops.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:05 pm

i got arrested last night for underage drinking.. the cop asked who ran and i told im idk kno so threw me agains the cop car and i just started bitching at him so he arrested me for some bullshit but i didn't get any charges just went down to the station where my dad had to pick me up
smoke blunts

LedFan1211
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by LedFan1211 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 pm

ohh that sucks man... but wut pissed me off is how these cops search us and than after goes on to talk about how they think we came up to the top of the garage to blaze... which wasnt true... o n btw its not private property cuz theres an office up there with cars..
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:54 am

dude.... Ziggy, awsome video!
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:16 am